Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats up 4 halloween?

joeprovidence

Hi, Im just checking if there's anything good going on in Boston Sat30th?

I went to energy and didnt see a flyers for anything to exciteing. I heard rumors that the sound factory was reopening in Oct, so if its true, I will definetly be there, but I think its just BS rumors. I really dont want to drive down there just to go to Avalon,spirit,or crobar.

If the sound factory reopening is BS, we will probably go to avalon in Boston and then come back to Therapy.

Are there any real deal raves going on close that arent sweatboxes like the asylum(or whatever its called now)?

Thanks

Joe

Hi, Im just checking if there's anything good going on in Boston Sat30th?

I went to energy and didnt see a flyers for anything to exciteing. I heard rumors that the sound factory was reopening in Oct, so if its true, I will definetly be there, but I think its just BS rumors. I really dont want to drive down there just to go to Avalon,spirit,or crobar.

If the sound factory reopening is BS, we will probably go to avalon in Boston and then come back to Therapy.

Are there any real deal raves going on close that arent sweatboxes like the asylum(or whatever its called now)?

Thanks

Joe

horrorpreview.jpg

Walt and I could have a Dance off, but even better, Damien and I wanted to do a CD wiht Walt Zinc, where we all stand naked on the cover with record bags covering our genitalias, looking all tall white and anglo with glasses. That cd cover should be scary enough for the horror prom.

If you didnt know BTW this is Knoly.