Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Saturday September 25th @ 118 - Free admission for all before 11pm

vsoto212

This Saturday September 25th @ 118 Lounge

Victor Soto ( Red Carpet ) :: Miggy Miggs :: Jose Dematos ::Eddie Bart :: brings back...

118 Lounge

We all at 118 wanna say thanks for everyone that came and enjoyed 118 lounge this past Saturday. This Saturday Sept 25th our resident disc jockey Carlos Realm supplys an evening of house music. W W W . C L U B I T U P . C O M will be in that evening taking pics, so smile :) cause camera's ready prepare to flash!!! To be placed on the list simply say/see me at the door. For bottle service or comps please call Victor Soto @ 973-941-3515.

****Free admission for all before 11****

Door by: Victor Soto

118 Lounge

118 Stockton St.

The Ironbound - Newark, NJ

www.118lounge.com

www.mapquest.com

attachment.php?attachmentid=33629&stc=1

i missed u guys last weekend!!!! :unhappy:

hopefully i wont get so drunk tonite that i can actually make it out tomorrow.. i sign the lease for my new apartment in the morning.. so we have to do it up sat nite to celebrate!!! wooohoooooooo! :bounce:

glad to hear your making it through this week.... ill see u 2nite hunni...

whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa BUMP IT UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP :sperm::argue2::blah::bump::clap2:

looks like someone partied hard last nite....

I was at the end of quite a few of them. 118 this past Saturday was sikkkk. Carlos great job as usual, and I have to stop drinking in the fashion that I do when i go over there because the ends of my nights are always blurrssssssss :drunk::flush::doh:

This saturday put me down please. Usual Spot in the lot, and let the good times roll