Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dj klutch all mixed up part 2 wow insane

mikeynine999

wats up mikey im glad u liked the mix cd kid...im glad everyone else enjoyed it also,i put alot of time into makin it so the feed back is greatly appreciated,wait till u guys hear part 3 thats all im sayin lol

ladyyy i havent talked to u in years i no u had part 1 email me when u listen to part 2 and let me no wat u think mama.....as for everyone else if use liked the cd and want to come out and hear me play live,i play exactly the same as that cd hip hop rock 80's country lol i got it all covered,i will be djing at deko lounge sat nite downstairs and show this upcomming thursday nite main floor,hit me back if u need anymore info

hope to see you all there

> > SaL kLuTcH

wats up mikey im glad u liked the mix cd kid...im glad everyone else enjoyed it also,i put alot of time into makin it so the feed back is greatly appreciated,wait till u guys hear part 3 thats all im sayin lol

ladyyy i havent talked to u in years i no u had part 1 email me when u listen to part 2 and let me no wat u think mama.....as for everyone else if use liked the cd and want to come out and hear me play live,i play exactly the same as that cd hip hop rock 80's country lol i got it all covered,i will be djing at deko lounge sat nite downstairs and show this upcomming thursday nite main floor,hit me back if u need anymore info

> > SaL kLuTcH

whats up bro, im about to listen to the cd right now. havent been able to come out to deko in a while. but i also got a cd for you. hahah see ya soon bro peace

> > SaL kLuTcH

YEAH MAN SHIT IS DOPE CANT WAIT FOR PART 3