Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ RAP,SASHA,DAVID M @ crobar

hoyl crap i just got home. And i think im DYING, i think i danced with literally every girl in the vip room and also, the whole time i was there i didnt sit down unless i had to drink something. Ok first things first, i met OLDTIMER (seems like a cool guy wish we couldve chilled more) met PRPRINCESA(a hot lady and her friend as well, thanks for being cool and letting me dance with ya like that lol), XXRACHELXX(shes hot too and that girl can wurk it, i need to get ya on the floor wijt more space next time),NYMPHO69(nice dancing with ya)everybody else i knew from this board and every other board, did i meet more cp heads?lol i had people coming up to me left and right i cant recall now lol.

One of the best parts of the night was hanging out with all of ya on the gerneral admissions line,argenis, betty,kim,,brandon,leo,pcr,majinubu,bree, and my other people from other boards. It was fun but once the vip line was moving i ran over there and met some singers from ATB album, and a few othe singers which were cool, untiol they asked me what i do lol.I said im a HOUSE DANCER LOL, she looke at me weird. Finally made it inside.

DJ RAP was on and shes a hottie, her music was ok i know shes notknow to be a house dj so i wasnt expecting much anyway, but it was fine. Cant complaing, except for hearing FLASHDANCE for the 1millionth time already,sigh, song was hot in april. Had fun dancing with all of ya and basically i was like a madman lol all over the palce. Decided to check out the VIP see what wus goin on. Went inside didnt know who was spinning but it was tottally different than the main floor. Was somewhat dead so went back outside and saw DAVID MORALES getting on the decks.

I dont know how many orfor how long ya know morales music and sound adn style but he really has changed his style, its now a mixture of both his oldshool style and this new style. He dropped his single "HOW WOULD YOU FEEL" and the crowd went bannanas. Then with his new style he was kinda cheesy and boring here and there. So he gets off and SASHA gets on im like ok time to leave to VIP but i figured i will try and ehar him a bit, 3 songs later i ran to VIP.

JUNIOR SANCHEZ was playing and the room was loving it, so many people i met there its incredible, ARMAND VAN HELDEN and I were comparing notes on this stripper i was getting freaky with. I dont like insanely huge breast implants but he does. I tried to get her over to him but i couldnt let go lol. Hes sporintg a MOHAWK LOOK NOW and said that he doesnt like anything about the crowds in NYC now which is why he chooses not to play here for a while.I danced with DJ RAP for a few ses maybe a minute till someone grabbed her away cause we were a bit close. Lets see i met KC from KTU who plays after david morales with his soulful deephouse styles nice chatting with him about music. Got to cathc up with CURTIS ATCHINSON of MIDNIGHT SOCIETY last time i was with him as at RICK CORBOS studio.FRANKIE KNUCKELS was mad cool for like the 1 min i spoke to him.Met some old school cats who came up to me to pick my brain about PARADISE GARAGE since i had on theshirt but look way to young to haevbeen there according tothem. 20 mins later i got driks from them as they were impressed by my knowledge of dance music history. Um i also met a bunch of people behind the scene which was cool, nd lots of djs, producers and lots of frineds from all the parties i go to.Owners,door guys security from various clubs. Lots of love in that room and lots of dacing BY ME lol.

HECTOR ROMERO comes on and we chill for a bit remensing about loft parties we went to and filter 14 and music in general, then he gets on and does his thing. HECTOR is an amazing djwho i think will please ALL OF YA that havent heard him spin. Dont let my taste in music make you think other wise. Believe me he brngs it. cant wait until oct 22nd SULLIVAN ROOM. He was the best dj of the night. During hectors set i was being dragged back to the main floor by 4 girls who i met and 5 secs later we were back inside. WHAT THE HELL WAS IN THE MAIN ROOM at like 230/3pmpm that shit was hard and fast. Im sure people were loving it so god bless. Um i went back to the main floor around 345 i think and it was pratically empty o stayed n VIP until about 430 when i said fuck this and left.

Basically ithink everyone who was in ATTENDANCE had a great time and bottomline thats whats important. Im still hyped and hearing some cds that i got at the party from a couple of djs thru out the night. See ya all soon.

Oh yeah respect,much love and thank you to: lainie@aureliaentertainment for making my night.

sashas performace was amazing,

it was absolutly flawless,

i love him again :love2:

i left right after that, was waaaayyy to crowded, def worse than digweed, the only room to dance was upstairs by the booths over looking the crowd

i had an awesome night!!!! :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

hey disko did i meet you i dont remember i know i met a couple of cp people

not sure if i met you tho lol i remember meeting jennxx tho she was pretty cool

hey disko did i meet you i dont remember i know i met a couple of cp people

not sure if i met you tho lol i remember meeting jennxx tho she was pretty cool

it was soooo fuckin crowded i didn't see anybody, i ran into a few friends who i had no idea were going to be there, didn't see any of my friends that were there

but i unexpectly ran into kim, betty and mat, so if u were with them.. maybe, but i don't think so, i had a white top on?

whose jen x?

it was soooo fuckin crowded i didn't see anybody, i ran into a few friends who i had no idea were going to be there, didn't see any of my friends that were there

but i unexpectly ran into kim, betty and mat, so if u were with them.. maybe, but i don't think so, i had a white top on?

whose jen x?

iw as with them..kim betti matt pcr....lol i wa sthe dood in the black prada shirt spanish guy.... no? lol

iw as with them..kim betti matt pcr....lol i wa sthe dood in the black prada shirt spanish guy.... no? lol

hhhmmm noo,

i ran into them on my way down from the booths, after sasha's performance, i was gonna leave, but stuck around when i saw them, but then they left like 10 minutes later..

next time around :)

damn it how the hell do i keep missing PCR!?!?

hhhmmm noo,

i ran into them on my way down from the booths, after sasha's performance, i was gonna leave, but stuck around when i saw them, but then they left like 10 minutes later..

next time around :)

damn it how the hell do i keep missing PCR!?!?

Disco...next time PCR comes out with us, I'll make sure to let you know...he's a really cool guy! For every thing that he's done for me, whether it be taking me & the gang around town in the PCR-mobile after leaving the clubs or watching out over me when I wander off and get lost in the clubs, I keep tellin him I owe him ice cream. I think I owe him about 500 cones of ice cream now...heh heh...