Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crobar 9/21 WOW

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone know any of the tracks that sasha rocked? i know i've heard most of them in live sets before, so im going through them now and trying to figure out which is which. i know one that he played toward the end was primal scream - some velvet morning (luke fair mix), but i wanna see if anyone knows any of the other ones.

Besides the primal scream, I knew :

Chable & Bonicci - Ride (dont know which remix)

Felix da Housecat - Watching Cars Go By (Sasha's remix)

and the last track of his set was

Soulwax - NY Excuse

-ironmike

thats what I'm talkin about... was there til the end....main floor closed at 4:15am...then there was another lounge area the staff directed me to goto where I went...which then closed at 5am..... :confused:

what are you talkin bout 6AM. Tha main floor closed off around 4am. And the vip room kept goin but it wasnt TECHNO.

yea dude I invited you. and yeah next Wednesday from 6-12. It allows the afterwork and pre-game people to both get it in.

wednesdays aren't good nights for me.. i have work, then class then a lab which takes me til about 10... yeah sucks for me... good luck with the gig though