Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question

sotuchick

....i think that happens more to women than it does to men......and sometimes it comes right back.....for example my ex-roomie didnt want to have anal with her ex.......she's just not into it.....but he kept asking and asking.....finally, since she knew it meant a lot to him, she said ok.......wouldnt you know that right in the middle of it, she shat all over him and the bed........lmfao.......careful what ya wish for.......

....i think that happens more to women than it does to men......and sometimes it comes right back.....for example my ex-roomie didnt want to have anal with her ex.......she's just not into it.....but he kept asking and asking.....finally, since she knew it meant a lot to him, she said ok.......wouldnt you know that right in the middle of it, she shat all over him and the bed........lmfao.......careful what ya wish for.......

that sucks...u should hook her up with stymie tho...i hear getting shat on is one of his fantasies.

Have you ever been in a situation in which you feel bound to do something sexual that just does NOT feel quite right to you?

what's interesting though at least in my experience.. is that when you DO try that thing that doesnt feel quite right.. it eventually does...and the insecurities and fear and all that wash away once it beings to feel pleasureable..