Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need a Club Recommendation for Sat. 9/25

raquii

Need to find someplace free/cheap for women (@ 11pm) gay freindly, playing TRANCE, MELODIC TRANCE, VOCAL HOUSE and/or FILTERED DISCO this Saturday night 9/25, and only in Manhattan. I got the need to dance this weekend!

Any recomendations out there?

I understand you are not human. Maybe you should go to the zoo and hangout with the zebras. Or go to a freak circus. You should fit in.

:half:

dont mind luz...... she must be off her meds again...

trance in nyc... good luck... glow says dave ralph is spinning i guess that's the closest you'll get to a good trance night... goodluck..

Hey you freak oldtimer she said she doesn't wanna hangout with humans can't you read nitwit. She should get a clue next time before descriminating against us real humans like you and I.

hey you freak... unbundle those panties... i was just messing around... you know i still luff you...

SHELTER is very gay friendly on sat nights sundaty afternoons. But its not free for woman but in the basement theris a lesbian party for women. And in teh mian room its DEEPHOUSE, and funk all night long. NOdresscode no attitude just be prepared to sweat and dance all night long, like everyone else in thier until sunday afternoon. 95%chance i will be there tonite as well.

to oldtimer and the lovely luztidara...

I'M the one who's off her meds. You see, luztidara was right... tonight, I will not be one of the humans. (sure doesnt make me any better than anyone else...)

Thanks you guys...

So oldtimer...

I'm considering Avalon tonight as suggested by glowgrlnyc.

silverbull suggesting of 'SHELTER' sounded delicious because he also mentioned the "...NO dress code, no attitude..." part. But I'm so damn cheap. (unless I miss understood, and it doesn't cost anything if I went downstairs where the lesbians are. Do they play Trance down there too?)

hmmm. 'IKON' cost a little somethin' too, don't they? Even before 11 pm?

to oldtimer and the lovely luztidara...

I'M the one who's off her meds. You see, luztidara was right... tonight, I will not be one of the humans. (sure doesnt make me any better than anyone else...)

Thanks you guys...

So oldtimer...

I'm considering Avalon tonight as suggested by glowgrlnyc.

silverbull suggesting of 'SHELTER' sounded delicious because he also mentioned the "...NO dress code, no attitude..." part. But I'm so damn cheap. (unless I miss understood, and it doesn't cost anything if I went downstairs where the lesbians are. Do they play Trance down there too?)

hmmm. 'IKON' cost a little somethin' too, don't they? Even before 11 pm?

well if you got 20 bucks to throw out there..for ikon its a sick club tho =]

Called IKON.

I'm am so there tonight!!!

Awesome... I'll be there with about 30 people/crazy-azz dancers...I hope you have a blast. If you haven't been there before make sure you look for the rooftoop (hip hop/r&B) and the Pink room (for some awesome house tunes). The crowd's diverse...definitely not a place to just stand around because people seem to be there for the music. Tech house and breaks tonight baby!

Cheers! :bounce:

OK... It's 2 pm... I'm just now getting home...

I want to thank everyone here who par-took in this post! :bounce:

You guys rock! :bowdown:

Thanks so much for your help in making my weekend absolutely unforgettable!

My expirience at IKON was everything and a bit more than I expected. I was all over that place like brown on rice yo! The place took me away from everything human! It was... in-human!?!? Max Graham and Grey Area (live pa) put my body into a frenzy! I couldn't stop!

I still think I need to check out Avalon and Shelter and on thier 'free' nights. I'll wait till I see a post up on those places that have some great TRANCE/HOUSE/(FILTERED DISCO?) DJ's appearing there as well.

Thanks again everyone.

This forum rocks! :)

OK

This forum rocks! :)

do you know what else rocks.... having a job that'll pay for the cover charges into clubs.... going to clubs on a free night is equivolent to buying clothes at a yard sale... every once in a while you'll find something, but on the whole... you're missing out on A LOT of the good stuff...

ps... luz so when are we gonna get together and sniff bumps of tina off eachothers asses.. ??

21245073_l.jpg

ps... luz so when are we gonna get together and sniff bumps of tina off eachothers asses.. ??

ha. one of the reasons why I finally got home at 2 pm sunday. lucky i got home at all!

thiago's scrotum area?

each others asses?

I think I like you guys.

Don't come off as the 'human' types to me... hee hee.