Clubplanet Nightlife Community

analinus anyone ???

chinelas

I definitely receive and love it. I have yet to give because I have found most people I date think its gay or don't like ass play.

Many people believe that an asshole is dirty or it's exit only. But, If they were a little more open, I think most would find the experience pleasurable. If cleanliness is a concern, just make sure thorough showering is done before hand. Skin is skin, it will taste good, not like shit or anything.

Nothing can be wrong about a hot slobbery wet tongue on a place where it probably shouldn't be, It feels amazing. like the best feeling ever.

If you want your partner to go crazy, try licking their ass...treat it just like its pussy and eat it. Make sure to keep your tongue really wet and lick the textured parts as well as the smooth and don't be afraid of sticking your tongue in! :)

Guest gabo
I definitely receive and love it. I have yet to give because I have found most people I date think its gay or don't like ass play.

Many people believe that an asshole is dirty or it's exit only. But, If they were a little more open, I think most would find the experience pleasurable. If cleanliness is a concern, just make sure thorough showering is done before hand. Skin is skin, it will taste good, not like shit or anything.

Nothing can be wrong about a hot slobbery wet tongue on a place where it probably shouldn't be, It feels amazing. like the best feeling ever.

If you want your partner to go crazy, try licking their ass...treat it just like its pussy and eat it. Make sure to keep your tongue really wet and lick the textured parts as well as the smooth and don't be afraid of sticking your tongue in! :)

thats exacally how I feel! I eat it like a pussy

agreed whole heartedly. its soooo much fun to be so dirty and nasty :bounce:

Guest gabo
I'm all for eating the ass, but I've never actually stuck my tongue near the asshole itself. I don't care how many showers she's taken, there is still going to be a feint taste to it. :vomit2:
I am confused... you first said ur all fo rit then u say you wont stick ur tounge near a girls ass? it has to be one or the other .

and trust me there is no faint taste of caca. most women know to not let a guy down there if they feel theyre are not clean. when a women will give you the ok to venture on down there They know it will be good for you to lick .

I am confused... you first said ur all fo rit then u say you wont stick ur tounge near a girls ass? it has to be one or the other .

and trust me there is no faint taste of caca. most women know to not let a guy down there if they feel theyre are not clean. when a women will give you the ok to venture on down there They know it will be good for you to lick .

I like to get my face all up in the cheeks, lick the crack, all that, but I just don't go near the brown eye, no way no how.

Guest gabo
I like to get my face all up in the cheeks, lick the crack, all that, but I just don't go near the brown eye, no way no how.
trust me! give it a try... its not bad... do what you normally do but then run ur tongue quickly over her ass... it will taste lick skin... if she wasnt clean she wouldnt even let you go below her belly button... and once u find no odor or taste

Guest brwneydtrouble

Thats a tease. Next time a girl goes down on you she should kiss and lick all around and not touch your dick. See how you like it.

Guest brwneydtrouble
im a little surprised to see how many girls like having their " brown and serve" licked... :what:

I never said I did or didn't like it.....:D