Presidential Ballot

Bush 47.2%

Kerry 46.5%

Other 2.5%

Not Sure 3.9%

RasmussenReports.com

from Gallup:

Poll: Still Close in Florida, Bush by Three Points

Single-digit leads for Bush in Iowa, West Virginia, and Nevada among likely voters

by David W. Moore

GALLUP NEWS SERVICE

PRINCETON, NJ -- A new CNN/USA Today/Gallup poll in Florida shows virtually no change in the presidential contest since last month, with likely voters leaning toward President George W. Bush by three percentage points. Similar polls of likely voters in Iowa, Nevada, and West Virginia also show Bush with single-digit leads of six to nine points that are just below or at the polls' respective margins of error.

Kerry should defintely pull a little ahead with the debates... I can't wait to watch Bush think on his feet.. Kerry has a huge advantage here!

a Statistical dead heat ......add the fact that Kerry is up against an incumbant president ..

....the Debates are Kerry's chance to clearly overpass Bush IMO .

to Bush’s credit he has never really lost a debate. Kerry doesn’t need a knock out, but he certainly needs to better define himself and tackle Bush policies head on. Bush’s convention bounce has eroded, so it’s rather clear this will be a very close race.

to Bush’s credit he has never really lost a debate. Kerry doesn’t need a knock out, but he certainly needs to better define himself and tackle Bush policies head on. Bush’s convention bounce has eroded, so it’s rather clear this will be a very close race.

Bush obviously beat Gore in the second debate.. and I think it was pretty clear Gore beat Bush in the 3rd.. and the 1st was a toss up.. I wouldn't say he never got beat..

Bush obviously beat Gore in the second debate.. and I think it was pretty clear Gore beat Bush in the 3rd.. and the 1st was a toss up.. I wouldn't say he never got beat..
never felt that Gore, really had the upper hand in any of the debates. Bush has a way of talking and not really saying much IMO. this is why I said Kerry needs to focus head on with the Bush policies at hand, and explain his solutions regarding the same. it's my belief that debates further define the candidate, I don’t really believe they sway voters that much.

never felt that Gore, really had the upper hand in any of the debates. Bush has a way of talking and not really saying much IMO. this is why I said Kerry needs to focus head on with the Bush policies at hand, and explain his solutions regarding the same. it's my belief that debates further define the candidate, I don’t really believe they sway voters that much.

it's my belief that debates further define the candidate, I don’t really believe they sway voters that much..

I agree