Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vent your disgust of KTU here

What the hell happen to KTU? First they started playing pop / hiphop music, then started playing these wack ass trance songs. The good ones that they do play, not only do they over play it but the song is old as balls by the time they get to it. For instance, remember that song from Gigi D'agostino- Ill Fly Away or something? Man I had that song roughly 2 years before they even played it on the radio. Boy did they over play that shit too. The trance music they play on Krock late night on weekends is 10 times more bangin then the KTU stuff. I HATE KTU !!!!!!!!!!!! :splat:

seriously i don't even understand why everyone is complaining so much about ktu, you have so much good music out there, why the fuck is anyone still listening to radio? no one has a head unit in their car or what? jesus, you don't like it, don't turn it on, get some cds, rock out, and shut the fuck up.

i wouldn't mind seeing an actual dance music station in the tri-state area but it will never happen

even if you get a dance music channel people are gonna be complaining anyway... ehhhhh they play cheesey house... ehhh there's not enough breakbeats... ehhh they always play trance... it's always going to be something..

and for judgejules.... you complaining about a radio station YOU LISTEN TO is like complaining about the sandwich that YOU MADE for lunch... c'mon bro... if you dont like turkey and swiss... dont make it for lunch... and if you do... dont fucking complain about it...

Just get Sirius or XM radio. Service is between $9.99-$12.99 a month. That's cheaper than if you were to buy 1 new CD a month. Each has like 4 or 5 dance stations. I'm sure that at least one or two of those stations plays some good quality house/trance/tech stuff.

i havent turn on KTU for the longest time maybe almost 2 yrs now. Only time i do listen to it is if im not out and i catch david morales set.Cause he actually plays more like his old ways on the radio then he does LIVE at least i NYC that is. RADIO sucks everybody knows. All day long i hear cds, records, tapes,and internet is a great way to hear some goo dmusic as well.

KTU broadcasts Morales' show...for that alone they are OK in my book. I don't listen during the week but Morales on Fridays is reason enough for me to say they DON'T suck. Actually, I am damn happy that they broadcast Morales. And even Oakenfold's show is good sometimes...

:)