Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Special Event This Saturday at Deko...

jarmenio

This Saturday 10/2 Deko Lounge introduces "Global Sessions". We will be bringing in Special Guest DJ's once a month from all over the world. This week Guest DJ Jorge Jaramillo(Who Da Funk/Subliminal Records) on the main floor. I heard this guy spin once on a Thursday at Deko and he was incredible, you dont wanna miss this night. DJ Klutch holds it down in the BASSMENT. 23 for Guys(Unless on a Guestlist) 21 for Ladies. E-mail me at joe111774@aol.com for Guestlist/Table Reservations.

Anyone celebrating a Birthday in October contact me for Birthday Party Deals at Deko...

Jorge is slammin'! For all that don't know, he's a cut master as well and has even contributed to the miami bass scene back in the day... he worked with the miami bass god DJ Magic Mike and together they sold gold albums...

b-sides that, he is one of the coolest peeps i know... always smiling and ready to have fun

def will be stopping by

VERY Excited About This night.

We decided to go more international this year and bring in different dj's that dont usually play in Jersey that much.

Looking forward to seein all the music heads out, this will be a night to remember.

And of course Sergio, Danielle, Jar, and Myself and Many others will help make the night memorable. Shots will be flowing and bottles will be poppin!!

Also working on a drink special for the night.

And shot prices are fixed and back to normal.

Ill keep you posted on the specials.

Lets make this a night to remember!!

By the way the night Jorge Jaramilo played the BASS*MENT was one of the best nights weve had down there. Music was sooo high energy! lots of diff styles as well. REALLY looking forward to hearing him again.

I remember looking at you and saying WOW!!! Can't wait!!!

This Saturday 10/2 Deko Lounge introduces "Global Sessions". We will be bringing in Special Guest DJ's once a month from all over the world. This week Guest DJ Jorge Jaramillo(Who Da Funk/Subliminal Records) on the main floor. I heard this guy spin once on a Thursday at Deko and he was incredible, you dont wanna miss this night. DJ Klutch holds it down in the BASSMENT. 23 for Guys(Unless on a Guestlist) 21 for Ladies. E-mail me at joe111774@aol.com for Guestlist/Table Reservations.

Anyone celebrating a Birthday in October contact me for Birthday Party Deals at Deko...

METAL