Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Att: Happyface

mrmatas2277

27-22....it begins...BITCH!!! :laugh:

Hey they were suppose to beat them easily - what happened? Bears had 3 starters on defense out and still almost managed to pull out a win with inexperienced QB's and a new RB. Vikings aren't as good as everyone thought this year - they will be lucky to win the division and not get much further. Looks like my 2nd fav team is cleaning house this year - GO EAGLES! Bears will get there soon.

Hey they were suppose to beat them easily - what happened? Bears had 3 starters on defense out and still almost managed to pull out a win with inexperienced QB's and a new RB. Vikings aren't as good as everyone thought this year - they will be lucky to win the division and not get much further. Looks like my 2nd fav team is cleaning house this year - GO EAGLES! Bears will get there soon.

:laugh:...right....going into the game the Vikes already had one injury to their secondary and after all is said and done..they lost two more on defense....so shut it....btw, the Bears scored their last points at the end (or what i call them: bullshit points)...Vikes win the division....Bears and Packers will fight for #2...:laugh:

Its all good, You guys still have to go to Chicago to get a beating even without Grossman thats out for the year :mad:Win the divison or not you still aint getting no ring,atleast while butterfingers Culpepper is at the helm. :gang:

bro...if u guys won the ring in 85 with McMann, we can win it with Culpepper...the def. is much better than last....watch for them....