Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Iraq War Critics

obby

Attn: all those Iraq war critics who keep asking why we don't go after Iran, Syria or N. Korea.............All you war mongers (aka- Iraq war critics turned war hawks) might have your wishes come true. You asked for, so you can't complain now. 2 out of 3 ain't bad........TIME TO PUT UP OR SHUT UP!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6099353/site/newsweek/

put up or shut up what?

You asked for, so you can't complain now. 2 out of 3 ain't bad........TIME TO PUT UP OR SHUT UP!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6099353/site/newsweek/

Actually we can complain.

Iran should have been taken out last year before they developed their nuclear weapons program further. Now our troops face the danger of getting nuked if they enter the country.

Instead of taking out a regime that actually possessed WMD, we took out a regime that didnt have any. Now while fighting of insurgent movementns in 2 countries while rebuilding them, we have to worry about the WMD ambitions of 2 other countries.

Instead of taking out a regime that actually possessed WMD, we took out a regime that didnt have any. Now while fighting of insurgent movementns in 2 countries while rebuilding them, we have to worry about the WMD ambitions of 2 other countries.

We've liberated Afghanistan and Iraq (which both just so happen to border Iran (aka,,axis of evil). Call me crazy, but I'm starting to see the Bush's vision of defeating this axis of evil. We've got to crawl before we walk,,right?

We've liberated Afghanistan and Iraq (which both just so happen to border Iran (aka,,axis of evil). CALL ME CRAZY, but I'm starting to see the Bush's vision of defeating this axis of evil. We've got to crawl before we walk,,right?

ur Crazy ......... you should donate your brain to science .