Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vegas 411 for 10/1-10/3

gsk102069

If anyone could provide a few details about bottle service at ICE and Drais I would be interested in hearing from you.

I'm coming from NYC with some friends and plan on hitting ICE on 10/2 and wanted to know how the bottle service works. Also any info on VIP for ICE would be great.

Also, if anyone knows of any other venues that play progressive house or trance that would be great.....FYI, I was a big Twilo Head back in the dayz so that is the sound/vibe I miss.

Finally, any info on Rehab, is there a guest list? Are cabanas available to rent to those not staying at hotel.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Peace

GSK

Bottle service at Ice is basically the same at most clubs. Bottle minimums will depend on how many people in your party. One thign about Ice is that they don't have restrictions on groups of guys. You're probably looking at 1 bottle per 4 guests. 5 or more will require 2 bottles and so on.

Drai's I believe a large table is 2 bottles. I believe here you may still need to pay cover. Most places cover is included with bottle reservations.

Aside from paying for your bottles it is standard to tip the vip host at the club as well. Not to mention the tip to the cocktail waitress.

Tangerine's patio may be a good choice as well. Nice to be outside in the fresh air and they play house on the patio.

Cabanas for Hard Rock can be reserved by non-guests. Just remember that priority will go to the hotel guest and the highest bidder.