Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Our very own DJ Apotheosis @ Carnival (Wed 9/29/04) 6pm start time

DJ Apotheosis @ Carnival (Wed 9/29/04)

The "Happy Hour to Midnight Hour" monthly continues @ Carnival! An amazing spot located at 159 Houston and corner Allen street

Anybody down? last months party at BRITE BAR was fun, also MIKES a very good guy and dj this could be a great warm up for any party afterwards, and i will suggest many parties for everyone to go to afterwards. Dont know if i will join ya though cause i will be exhasuted from CIELO on tues. So whos down? And mike is it upstairs or downstairs?

actually ROBOTS is moving to BI MONTHLY and will be back on OCT 6th. So why not check out SAPPHIRE for some good music. or this in brooklyn looks good as well.

NO JACKET REQUIRED

featuring: soulful drum & bass, deep house, downtempo

your DJs for the evening:

Deep House and Downtempo

Marcell A. Whitehead (Texture, Lewd5000)

Jason Guava (GlobalBeats.com)

alongside residents:

Doctor Faustus (paradigmlab.com, Boston/NYC)

Eshin (Bassbot.org)

Bryant Autrey (Bassbot.org)

Red and Black

135 N. 5th St. (btw. Bedford and Berry)

Williamsburg, Brooklyn

21+, FREE!!

$3 Vodka Drinks All Night!

10pm - 4am

Directions by subway:

Take the L train to Bedford Ave. (which is one stop away from Manhattan). Walk two blocks south on Bedford Ave. to N. 5th St. Make a right on N. 5th St. Red and Black is on the north side of N. 5th St.!

were u high when u posted this? lol...not sure if im going 2nite, im a lil sick but if i feel good 2nite i'll stop by :)

i couldnt make it mike work kicked my ass today i got home like at 6:30 and was tired as funk.next time i'll try to make it def hope to see ya spin... g/l

Hey everyone thanks for the thread

Silverbull & Deepspell! :rock:

(also notable mention to Wallflower -long time man)

Party was a success! I'm definatley starting later next time, people just dont really start to flow until atleast 10.

The owner asked to do it again, and everyone loved the spot as well as compliments on our bartender (contrary to last time)

I personally loved the DJ setup much better this time and have some of the night recorded.

All around... YES!.

Peace & Love, Inc.

Mike