Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Here is carl cox at space ibiza tearing the place apart

msoprano

watching that video for someone thats been there twice and missed going this year (joined the NYPD in July ) brings a tear to ur eye...last 2 year was there for Radio 1 weekend...missed Carl Cox on the terrace but half of my crew went and it happened to be the Essential Mix from 2003 that was recorded on Radio 1 and can be downloaded...amazing set...i happened to be at Underwater at Pacha that night which was as amazing...now that Bora Bora and DC-10 terrace shut down, i wonder what the white isle will be like in the future...ill definitely be back next year but alotta people have been turned off by what happened to alotta clubs at the end of this summer season...supposedly its been changed for good but i dont think u could ever take the magic away from Ibiza

yo does anyone know the track that he plays at the 8 min mark...

i think the track is saying all i need all i need.....

if someone has that hook a brother up

eric prydz - call on me (eric prydz vs retarded funk mix) Remix of an old 80s song. shit rocks.

yo does anyone know the track that he plays at the 8 min mark...

i think the track is saying all i need all i need.....

if someone has that hook a brother up

1.best track on there is the song right b4 that starts coming in at the 4 minute mark? anyone know it? (or is it a part of ,the beginning, of "call on me"

2.the 2 min mark....gonna break down the doors. sounds like an oldie ..name?

1.best track on there is the song right b4 that starts coming in at the 4 minute mark? anyone know it? (or is it a part of ,the beginning, of "call on me"

2.the 2 min mark....gonna break down the doors. sounds like an oldie ..name?

The break down the doors track is Erick Morillo feat audio bullies - Break down the doors... the track it mixes into i would like to know too. this track mixes into erik prydz - call on me :)

The break down the doors track is Erick Morillo feat audio bullies - Break down the doors... the track it mixes into i would like to know too. this track mixes into erik prydz - call on me :)

anyone with the ID at the 5 min mark??

nitpicking but, he was working up that crowd into a frenzy and chose to switch gears too early (IMO)

• 1 month later...