Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Global *Sessions This Sat - Kickoff To New Monthly Party!

binoys

This Year At Deko We have chosen to go in a different direction than we have in the past. Instead of doing a monthly resident DJ, we have decided to go with a big name international guest dj once a month. We will call the Party Global Sessions. The club will be decorated accordingly and trust me the theme of the night will be International According to the DJ we have.

For Our First Global Sessions Night We Have Straight From PACHA. IBIZA

Subliminal Records Artist/DJ

Straight From His gig at PACHA, IBIZA

JORGE JARAMILO(Who Da Funk) (SUBUsa)

Jorge Jaramilo Has just put out a Great Record Called "Pushing In My Brain"

In the Past hes put out The Big Room Record "House Music Pnumonia" As well as the Club Anthem "Shiny Disco Balls"

For More Info On Jorge Or Any Other Subliminal Artist Please Go to

www.subliminalrecords.com

Once again we are bringin something to jersey that noone else is! Hope to see you guys out supporting.

Anyone interested in Reserving a Table/VIP Section please get in touch with me Via Email To BShah98@aol.com

Promoters that are interested in doing something also get in touch with me. We can work out a 1 night deal.

What kind of music does Jorge Jaramilo play? And are the vips going to work every Saturday?

VIP's Are good Every sat unless we have a special event.

Jorge Plays high energy house, progressive with electro. Tribal, etc..

Really REALLY good dj. I heard him a few times now and he always keeps me movin.

If your comin this week let me know and ill put you down as a comp on my list. My email is BShah98@aol.com

Tranportation is available for this event through Syn3. we can arrange to have you and your friends picked up at your house.... so this saturday enjoy your night to the fullest....get crunked but dont drive crunked...leave the driving to us....and see how much more fun your nights are when u dont have to worry about whos driving. save your money for gas, any tolls or parking and use it for a good cause yourself!

walk out ur house into the party shuttle....walk right in at deko no lines or paying cover charges....walk out of deko into the party shuttle, if tired fall asleep, if not party on in the shuttle until its at your front door.... Night life could not have been made any better. :bowdown:

When is Morillo gonna spin there again??

Erick Is Gettin back from Ibiza this weekend so he should be playin at Deko soon.

If you like Morillo then you really will like this guy. He plays So high energy. Always has the crowd goin nuts. And he really gets into it. Fun to watch as well.

I was in the DJ booth all night last night with Premo and Jeorge. I had the best time I have had in a long time. Keep up the Great work. Best Saturday party in Jersey.

Props to all involved!!!!!!!!

Madness

Awesome Night. Tell Jorge I said Great job. Cant wait to work with him again.

He played such a high energy set, the whole room was instantly dancing. Props To him for having balls and droppin different styles also. Even some breakbeat records!!! By the way if you know what that record was let me know(the breakbeat one) it was OFFF THE HOOOOOOOOOK!

Awesome Night. Tell Jorge I said Great job. Cant wait to work with him again.

He played such a high energy set, the whole room was instantly dancing. Props To him for having balls and droppin different styles also. Even some breakbeat records!!! By the way if you know what that record was let me know(the breakbeat one) it was OFFF THE HOOOOOOOOOK!

I am not sure what that track was, but I know what you are talking about. I will try to find out for you. He played a lot of unreleased Subliminal tracks and a bunch of other bangers. If I can find out, I will let you know. :bounce: