Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Eric Morillo - Oct 23rd

as much as i hate crowd of that nature .. it does not matter to me .. since morillo is the man .. if i was in ny in Oct. 23rd .. i would have hard time to make a decision .. since i also love Sanchez ... but since i am not in the country that time .. oh well .. i guess no problem deciding here ..

aside from that .. eric morillo is awesome .. the last time i heard him was great .. and i loved his music .. i dounno about him changing his style .. but even if he does ... well a lot of DJs experiment and stuff ... hopefully his new style is something that many people like .. if not, then what can u do .. just move on and listen to other DJs ..

i heard for example, (duno for sure), that Sanchez have like 5 different styles of spinning .. the two times i heard him, both in Crobar, he was aweseomeeeeeeeeee .... but when i listened to his CD .. he was so-so ...

so the point is .. DJs change .. and they sometimes experiment ... so .. what can u do ... hey .. the whole world change ... :)

peace to everyone .. and be positive ... and dance people ..

the MASK

absolutely..the afterhours crowd is the worst kind of crowd...the majority is a bunch of fuckin k fiends and tina heads.......u can play dead air ..and as long as they got a place they can get high @...they will become

:idea: I think the best solution for just this first nite Morillo's back (bc it's gonna be insane and maybe taper off later in the weeks):

they should only let peeps in that buy PRESALE tickets or RSVP'ed...that way, ONLY people who truly wanna go there for MORILLO will be there...not some totally, over-kkracked out zombie who just decided to stumble/float over to Disco bc it's the only thing that's open at 7am :laugh:

I wanna see Morillo at CROBARRRRR!! THAT would be awesome...Disco's too small... oh well, he's gonna be at SF, right?