Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dj's........heres your chance.LOOKING FOR a DJ TO TURN JERSEY UPSIDE DOWN.........

ml2k3

with style..........creativity........and ORIGINALITY!!!!

Studio 4 in fort lee nj

will be open multiple nights, with multiple formats.

We are looking for some more djs (we need a few) who have mastered what we call the "circa mix".

House-hip hop-rock-80's- classics- r&b classics and knows how to mix these all together ,sampling, creating,looping etc smoothly...... Its alot harder than ya think.

If any of you want to hear that mix done right ,come by Circa on THURSDAY night.

Pm me with your name, #, and experience.

Where you have WORKED, is not that important to us. WHAT YOU DO behind that mixer is.

We are NOT looking for anyone to draw a crowd, your job is to ROCK THE PARTY that we hopefully bring in front of you.

Originality is a must. NOT LOOKING FOR THE SAME OLD noise.

Please only apply if you are truly ,truly an undiscovered amazing talent.

This could be a great opportunity to join a winning team.

pm me with details.

... RIPPED IT SIIIIIIIIIICK ON FRIDAY NIGHTS AT MERGE.... hahaha, Im ready Georgie... give me a good house night!!!!!! If not... how about working those lights for you when Richie is destroying it?

I'm down for a friday night party like that. That's true, its not where you have been but I rock at 2 different radio stations with that kind of style and can bring the station in for support.

Let me know what's up.

Paulie Feva

pauliefeva@aol.com

www.nickssneakypetes.com

www.razzous.com

www.k104online.com

www.fly92.com

www.bugoutandfeva.com

enough websites dork? :bounce:

For all the djs that replied, thanks for the interest.

I ask , if you can, try to make me a cd

that shows you mixing all the styles together,going from song to song.

I know alot of djs will say, a "cd dosent show you anything". We disagree.

A mixed cd can show your programing skills, your mixing ablilities, and most of all.....creativness which is the MAIN thing we are looking for.

So if any of you are seriously interested, get me a CD as soon as possible, and if it is good, we can have a LIVE tryout at Circa in front of a packed house.

thanks

it sucks that all these kids now are on this 80's rock kick i should of never brought that style to deko 2 years ago lol.... =]

> > SaL kLuTcH

KLUTCH, you know you stole that style from kip and myself at djais.....damn, i was dropping 80's shit when it was new... :):)

it sucks that all these kids now are on this 80's rock kick i should of never brought that style to deko 2 years ago lol.... =]

> > SaL kLuTcH

yea bro you definitely brought that to Jerz....but in my boy Paulie's defense, he's been rockin freestyle and rock tracks in his sets since we came up spinning in 1989! I always made fun of him for it, but it has caught on and now he's getting props for it.

Its crazy to see 2000 kids go nuts to Def Leopard at 130am---I can imagine what it must've been like to be a Def Lep roadie! :rock:

yea bro you definitely brought that to Jerz....but in my boy Paulie's defense, he's been rockin freestyle and rock tracks in his sets since we came up spinning in 1989! I always made fun of him for it, but it has caught on and now he's getting props for it.

Its crazy to see 2000 kids go nuts to Def Leopard at 130am---I can imagine what it must've been like to be a Def Lep roadie! :rock:

there are allot of people who have been doing that....for years...

kirk u dont count u were born before me lol and damn that frankie knuckles lol if anyone didnt realize i was just jokin on my post lol didnt mean it seriously

yoo bugout u gotta tell paulie to start droppin the jets are you gonna be my girlfriend,ull start a mosh pit for suree lol

> > SaL kLuTcH

i was just jokin on my post lol didnt mean it seriously

kinda happy you posted this. Glad you weren't serious. There are a lot of us out there who have been doing this style. It's Nothing new. DJ RIZ was the first dj I heard drop songs like "Eye of the Tiger" and " Oh Mickey" in the middle of a hip hop set. Platinum has a whole Saturday night devoted to this format. You do a good job at DeKo. Keep it up with those "Mixed-Up" cd's.

i hear ya davis riz is the man,dude always seems to suprise me he is a sick dj glad u liked the mixed up cds tho.....

i deff gotta check platinum out one nite i remember bugout tellin me bout it,it sucks cause i dj saturdays ill get out there one nite tho

> > SaL kLuTcH

i hear ya davis riz is the man,dude always seems to suprise me he is a sick dj glad u liked the mixed up cds tho.....

i deff gotta check platinum out one nite i remember bugout tellin me bout it,it sucks cause i dj saturdays ill get out there one nite tho

> > SaL kLuTcH

come visit me on a friday bro

beware tho :pint: