Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Un Dia Sin Mexicanos

roddigga

wtf happened to cp??????????????

reading these threads are just as fun as a "day w/ out a mexican"

BRING BACK THE BUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LATER SAPS

i just got the urge to never step foot in another jersey club if this is what fills these clubs, WE NEED MORE MEXICANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wtf happened to cp??????????????

reading these threads are just as fun as a "day w/ out a mexican"

BRING BACK THE BUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LATER SAPS

i just got the urge to never step foot in another jersey club if this is what fills these clubs, WE NEED MORE MEXICANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

miss the buss!! BIGTIME

Bon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You Can Always Count On Digga To Leave You A Great Message When Your Chillen In A Cabana In Vegas.....................

Good Luck In A Few Weeks Brotha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hardrocks Rehab party on sunday was goodtimes! next time your in.....and no toothpics...see you saturday! and thanx bro means alot :hat:

deee.........i just coughed up a fish tail and sneezed out green pees????? i didnt know you couldnt snifff the green pees????????????

CALL ME NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW................im runnin to the gym in a few minutes, HURRY OR I CUT YOUR NAILS OFF AND SPIT THEM IN YOUR HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

deee.........i just coughed up a fish tail and sneezed out green pees????? i didnt know you couldnt snifff the green pees????????????

CALL ME NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW................im runnin to the gym in a few minutes, HURRY OR I CUT YOUR NAILS OFF AND SPIT THEM IN YOUR HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EESH...

Phone is charging and can't find house phone.

I think it is under the 6 pounds of cat hair or maybe under the bag of 8 yr old oreos..

Call my house.. hopefully the ringing will be louder than the bird with no name squeeling then we can talk.

If not just yell really loud