Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2 Turntables for sale!!!!!

I am looking to sell a set of turntables i have. They are the Black Tech 1210's... In excellent condition.about a year old. They were only used in my room. I have another pair so these are pretty much are sitting around for now. Im looking to get rid of them if someone is interested. There is one cover for the table missing but im willing to throw in a coufin to make up for it. If intrested please email at EXTRMEICON@aol.com

I can get pictures but it may be a day or so before I can get them on the comp!!

I am looking to sell a set of turntables i have. They are the Black Tech 1210's... In excellent condition.about a year old. They were only used in my room. I have another pair so these are pretty much are sitting around for now. Im looking to get rid of them if someone is interested. There is one cover for the table missing but im willing to throw in a coufin to make up for it. If intrested please email at EXTRMEICON@aol.com

I can get pictures but it may be a day or so before I can get them on the comp!!

:jacked::jacked:

sorry...

if anyone doesnt have the money for technics i have a pair of gemini xl 500's in soso condition... i smoked around them and i had them in my college dorm so they were around a lot of smoke.. ill throw in a pair of glow in the dark plastikman slipmatts and a gemini gemini bpm 150 mixer... ill even throw in a bunch of trance or house records to get you started... ill take it all for like a hundred bucks... i wanna put it up on ebay but... im too lazy...

yo sandman sorry bro...

DISCLAIMER:: technics 1200 are a lot better than xl 500's

:jacked::jacked:

sorry...

if anyone doesnt have the money for technics i have a pair of gemini xl 500's in soso condition... i smoked around them and i had them in my college dorm so they were around a lot of smoke.. ill throw in a pair of glow in the dark plastikman slipmatts and a gemini gemini bpm 150 mixer... ill even throw in a bunch of trance or house records to get you started... ill take it all for like a hundred bucks... i wanna put it up on ebay but... im too lazy...

yo sandman sorry bro...

DISCLAIMER:: technics 1200 are a lot better than xl 500's

how much u want for those hawtin slipmats.....

i'll give u 3 bucks for them...