Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Feel Better Dondeizel!!!!!!!!!!!!

roddigga

I Know I Shouldnt Really Be Posting This Stuff, But I Really Feel Bad For My Best Friend Dave..................and I Know Alot Of His Friends That He Hasnt Spoken To In A While Are On Here Reading

Last Night Dave Was Admitted To The Hospital For A Swollen Testicle................this Is Not A Joke, Im Telling You The Story So You All Learn A Lesson

On Friday Night Don Was At A Best Friends Bachelor Party And Things Got Out Of Hand.......don Get Really Drunk And Was Dared To Pierce His Nuts...........dave Is One To Never Turn Down A Bet, So Dave Drove To The City And Went Through W/ The Bet............

He Was Paid A Total Of $5000.00, But The Real Loser Here Was Dave..............last Night Dave Was Complaining That His Nut Was Kinda Sore, So He Whipped It Out In Front Of His Gf And The Thing Was The Size Of A Grapefruit.......dave Tried To Pull The Peircing Out, And He Colapsed.......he Was Admitted Late Last Night

The Doctors Were Able To Get The Ring Out, But Dave Now Has To Deal W/ A Nut The Size Of A Basketball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Love You Buddy, And I Hope You Feel Better Soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

are u kidding me Rod......I dont know what is more shocking.....the story you created or the fact you spelled amost all of your words correctly....you are learning little duck!!!!

but thanks again for everyone's concern......and the pm's asking me if I will be okay to go to deko saturday......loves it!!!!!

martin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..................how the fuck ya been???

jar..........lick your keyboard, i do it at work

lori.........MO FWIED WICE PWEASE

DANI...........how ya doing????????

steve, IM SPECIAL!!!!!!!!!, and yes, like dave said.......i do have the mentality of a serial killer!!!!!!!!!!!!!..the key to creative writing is to see outside the line, not snort them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAVE??????????? WHEN DID YOU GET OUT OF THE HOSPITAL??????? WANNA SHOOT SOME HOOPS????????????

maybe you will need special made jeans .......... maybe attach a basket to it to hold your monster NUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

steve.....you havent seen nothing.....rod learned nothing in college....but could draw some of the best pictures and create stories that no one else would ever imagine.....he has the mind of a serial killer!!!!

oh, rod learned plenty in college, just nothing he was there to learn. He learned that an indictment is not a conviction!!