Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Playboy ideal

entheogen808

what's everyone think about the playboy ideal for a womans body? you know...36 B-C 24 36. as a teen, this was the body shape that i was most familiar with, but as i've gotten older, and seen many more real women's bodies, i've realized that not only is that body type not common, but it's also not very possible for most women. after so many years of looking at that magazine, i had a skewed body image of women...finding so many imperfections to be turn offs, when in fact all those chicks are airbrushed and operated on to achieve that 'perfection'.

now i've come to appreciate women of all shapes and sizes...i love em all!!!

what's everyone think about the playboy ideal for a womans body? you know...36 B-C 24 36. as a teen, this was the body shape that i was most familiar with, but as i've gotten older, and seen many more real women's bodies, i've realized that not only is that body type not common, but it's also not very possible for most women. after so many years of looking at that magazine, i had a skewed body image of women...finding so many imperfections to be turn offs, when in fact all those chicks are airbrushed and operated on to achieve that 'perfection'.

vedy good!!!

fat ppl deserve love to..... :biggrin:

playboy sells a dream(fantasy)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woman in playboy are the exception not the rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Playboy does go overboard on selling that dream....i think they photoshop wwaaayyyyyyyyy too much....most of those girls dont look half as good in person as they do in the pages of playboy.....but again they r selling u a dream(fantasy)!!!!!!!!!!!

Its up to the viewer to realize that its a fantasy and not a reality!!!!!!!!!!! Some like u choose to see it...others want the fantasy so much, they can care less!!!!!!!!!!!

its not just playboy, its all the men's magazines really...and yes photoshop is used heavily...i myself have been to the offices of one popular magazine and seen how photoshop is used to make the skins of the models look clearer and much smoother than it really is...

i would guess that only abt 2-3% of all women on the planet actually meet playboy's standards...

Playboy does go overboard on selling that dream....i think they photoshop wwaaayyyyyyyyy too much....most of those girls dont look half as good in person as they do in the pages of playboy.....

Some they actually make look worse :(

Some they actually make look worse :(
YOU ATONIE ARE THE EXCEPTION !! EVERYONE KNOWS YOU LOOK WAYYYYYYYY BETTER IN PERSON THAN YOU DO IN THE MAGS.. ITS CRAZY BUT YES , THE PICS IN THE MAGAZINES DID YOU NO JUSTICE AT ALL .. BUT THE PICS IN YOUR SITE MAKE UP 4 IT BIG TIME !! :cool:

YOU ATONIE ARE THE EXCEPTION !! EVERYONE KNOWS YOU LOOK WAYYYYYYYY BETTER IN PERSON THAN YOU DO IN THE MAGS.. ITS CRAZY BUT YES , THE PICS IN THE MAGAZINES DID YOU NO JUSTICE AT ALL .. BUT THE PICS IN YOUR SITE MAKE UP 4 IT BIG TIME !! :cool:

........stop yelling.........bad enough we get flip's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........but it's tru......she's better looking in person and her personality elevates that even further.........

I don't fit the Playboy ideal, but in a magazine, movie, or at a club I enjoy seeing the hottest women, not a bunch of fatties.

its not just playboy, its all the men's magazines really...and yes photoshop is used heavily...i myself have been to the offices of one popular magazine and seen how photoshop is used to make the skins of the models look clearer and much smoother than it really is...

i would guess that only abt 2-3% of all women on the planet actually meet playboy's standards...

It's not just men's magazines...it is ALL magazines!

what's everyone think about the playboy ideal for a womans body?

whats crazy is, i once read that since playboys inception the models have lost on average a pound per year... skinny-skinny-skinny girls are disgusting, (ie.kate moss and all the other ck models) shit, might as well just put a bunch of mops upside down, and lean them on cars, or beds or whatever... thats what some of these chicks look like its gross... women need to have curves...