Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~º~ My Official Flight Review ~º~

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my girl went & shes no conusor, but she did say it was kind of cheesie. she also that no-one can dance (whatever that means).

she said the place looks great though & that alot of time must of been put into it. she also added the music for most of the night was REALLY good! she emphazied really!

overall she was dissapointed!

remember this is what she was texing me @ 3am so i really didnt get to talk her yet. i'm sure there was alot more good things about this party then she texted & i will definetly add.

she didnt run into the flightcaptain which i told her was good thing because they way he talks on here, no matter how many clubs he owns hes a HERB!

I just got home.....unfortunately early because I have work in a few hours....

I'd like to say it was one of the best parties I have been to in NJ in a long time....Joe, Jeff & everyone your time & effort paid off

GOOD FUCKING JOB!!

now thats all i have to say about that

nothing but love for you guys :love:

Hey Crissy,

Thanks for coming by and glad you had a good time. Hope to see you more ofter there. Its been a while since we all chilled. Are you going to Spirit tonight?

Victor Soto

I just wanted to thank everyone for coming last night. i had a great time playing for yous. I know it was hot in there especially the DJ booth with all the amps in there. it was like DJ sauna. I think Giorgio and I walked out 2 pant sizes smaller. other than that great job Jeff, Nick, Joe, & everyone invovled. Hope to see everyone next week!!

my girl went & shes no conusor, but she did say it was kind of cheesie. she also that no-one can dance (whatever that means).

she said the place looks great though & that alot of time must of been put into it. she also added the music for most of the night was REALLY good! she emphazied really!

overall she was dissapointed!

remember this is what she was texing me @ 3am so i really didnt get to talk her yet. i'm sure there was alot more good things about this party then she texted & i will definetly add.

she didnt run into the flightcaptain which i told her was good thing because they way he talks on here, no matter how many clubs he owns hes a HERB!

:jerkoff: ok first off i'm the herb, meanwhile you have your girl texting you and you haven't talked to her yet. know why cause she's in the car with 2 dudes on her way 2 a :3some: second i've talked to a ton of people already and every1 had nothing but good things to say. U are negative, and bitter probobly because you girl cheats on u, so i will not listen 2 a single thing u state

& your opinion counts for nothing! if u didnt have good people working for ya, i would wish for your club to fold in a month!

SERIOUSLY ,,,,SHUTTTTTTTTT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!!!!!!!!

ALL YOU DO IS NEGATIVELY BASH PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD 95% OF THE TIME... WHEN IN REALITY YOUR A SHORT FAT 34-35 YR. OLD LOSER WHO STILL GOES TO CLUBS AND DROPS BOMBS AMD DOES "G"........YOUR OPINION DOES NOT COUNT ON ANYTHING........."GODISADJ"...........FYI EVERYONE,,,DONT TAKE ANY COMMENTS BY THIS KID SERIOUSLY.....CAUSE ALL HE DOES IS LIKE TO STIR UP DRAMA BY PUTTING OTHERS DOWN 95% OF THE TIME........TAKE YOUR NEGATIVE COMMENTS ELSEWHERE "STUMPY"

SERIOUSLY ,,,,SHUTTTTTTTTT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!!!!!!!!

ALL YOU DO IS NEGATIVELY BASH PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD 95% OF THE TIME... WHEN IN REALITY YOUR A SHORT FAT 34-35 YR. OLD LOSER WHO STILL GOES TO CLUBS AND DROPS BOMBS AMD DOES "G"........YOUR OPINION DOES NOT COUNT ON ANYTHING........."GODISADJ"...........FYI EVERYONE,,,DONT TAKE ANY COMMENTS BY THIS KID SERIOUSLY.....CAUSE ALL HE DOES IS LIKE TO STIR UP DRAMA BY PUTTING OTHERS DOWN 95% OF THE TIME........TAKE YOUR NEGATIVE COMMENTS ELSEWHERE "STUMPY"

your a go-go bar dj & only get gigs to dj because your friends with the promoters. you suck as a dj & your music is played! go mix the train into instant moments.

another thing is u know where to find me! i would like for u to try to make me shutup! you should spend less time posting & more time mixing. maybe you can get a job wiithout you friends.

so go back & suck one of you promoters dicks! you tool!

your a go-go bar dj & only get gigs to dj because your friends with the promoters. you suck as a dj & your music is played! go mix the train into instant moments.

another thing is u know where to find me! i would like for u to try to make me shutup! you should spend less time posting & more time mixing. maybe you can get a job wiithout you friends.

you know what i find funny is when lil prick head assholes like you come on the board to talk shit

its no one's fault you were born unproportioned & you feel the need to bash others in order to compensate your small dick

if he sucks then why are the clubs he spins at packed????

explain that one, fag

i never bash anyone on here but the fact of the matter is that

your a fawkin herb and will always be....first off look at my signature...I work with a variety of promoters,,so you can say what you want but i must be doing something right..... I manage a Gentleman's club get it right scumbag....

i really dont have to come find anyone cause i would never waste my time on such an waste of LIFE like yours..........

BRO YOUR LIKE 35 AND POST ON A MESSAGE BOARD LIKE ITS YOUR JOB TO BE A FAWKIN CLUB AND DJ CRITIC..........

GO DO ANOTHER CAP AND PASS OUT.....BE CAREFUL THOUGH CUZ AT YOUR AGE YOU MIGHT NOT WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!PFFFFFFFFFFT LMAO

END OF STORY........

GO DO ANOTHER CAP AND PASS OUT.....BE CAREFUL THOUGH CUZ AT YOUR AGE YOU MIGHT NOT WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!PFFFFFFFFFFT LMAO

do another cap, so original????? gave that up along time ago the same time i gave up coming to hear cheesie dj's like yourself!

shouldn't u be out @ you gentlemens club & telling the girls they have to get on stage??? real hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!