Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~º~ My Official Flight Review ~º~

I was there last night. I had a reeally good time. The music was very good. Joe and ryan played great. my only problem was that it was about 100 degrees in there. But this is a problem easily fixed. All in all congratulations on a successful party.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your a go-go bar dj & only get gigs to dj because your friends with the promoters. you suck as a dj & your music is played! go mix the train into instant moments.

another thing is u know where to find me! i would like for u to try to make me shutup! you should spend less time posting & more time mixing. maybe you can get a job wiithout you friends.

so go back & suck one of you promoters dicks! you tool!

in this business friends get you further and make it easier....thats why your only going to be :type: and never :dj: ....bitch!

do another cap, so original????? gave that up along time ago the same time i gave up coming to hear cheesie dj's like yourself!

shouldn't u be out @ you gentlemens club & telling the girls they have to get on stage??? real hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

funny cause everytime i seen you out...you have a water bottle in your hand..so matter what dj your gonna go see ,you'll still be making a fool of yourself on the dancefloor grandpa......as for your age......i have plenty of friends in the biz that are older but conduct themselves like professionals....

not like a baboon as yourself

you can say what you want about my profession, but the fact of the matter is you'll never make the money i make being the fool you are.......

you can say what you want about my profession, but the fact of the matter is you'll never make the money i make being the fool you are.......

i guess your right??

i can hardly afford to buy that water bottle! hopefully my social security check starts coming soon!

i will never visit flight so it doesn't matter to me how it is. i know u have to stick up for the club because your hoping they give u a guest spot there. not me i can say it how it is because i'm not in bed with any of these promoters.

have fun @ 118!!!!

I allways feel pitty for the deaf, bald and stupid. oh and as for your 35 year old ass I would never hit an ~~~elder~~~ (smileing as I say this to someone on clubplanet... but for you I would love to make an acception, please come visit the flight captain!!! I do emphasize on the please, and one more thing, Carlos is a good DJ and it's called haveing friends, not him trying to get a gig. As we can all see you have absolutely none and thats why not one person has stuck up for, crawl back in the hole your short stumpy ass came from.

~negative comments are like farts, they stink and they come out of assholes mouths!!!~ :balls:

crawl back in the hole your short stumpy ass came from.

u & carlos wish u had a body like mine............& thats a FACT! your club sucks & it wont be long before its all spanish. that brawl @ the end will have alot of girls coming back. another thing if you need help buying your booze give me a call because i know if i was in charge u wouldnt run out of anything!

u & carlos wish u had a body like mine............& thats a FACT! your club sucks & it wont be long before its all spanish. that brawl @ the end will have alot of girls coming back. another thing if you need help buying your booze give me a call because i know if i was in charge u wouldnt run out of anything!

you are nothing but a HATER

so why don't you go away because as of now, everyone knows your opinion means SHIT...............go away & get a life already.....PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE

or jump off the GWB...something, you are WORTHLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :peeleft:

you are nothing but a HATER

so why don't you go away because as of now, everyone knows your opinion means SHIT...............go away & get a life already.....PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE

or jump off the GWB...something, you are WORTHLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :peeleft:

i'm sorry, i'll be like everyone else on this board & say every party is SICK!!!!

give credit where credit is due....do go bashing everything & everyone....negativity is disgusting

i like circa & taste & stated it many times! so i don't bash everything!! also jeff & joe did the party @ taste on wed & it was one of the best parties in the past year!

your a go-go bar dj & only get gigs to dj because your friends with the promoters. you suck as a dj & your music is played! go mix the train into instant moments.

are you serious ...... carlos is one of the top dj's out there. he def. does not play cheesy music. he plays new cutting edge tracks that are sickkkk

Thanks for coming out to flight, I spun a really good set Friday night I wll be ripping the turn tables

Strap on your dildos, hear a REAL DJ spin

Hey ya doin

For all you hardcore music lovers I will start my set with Movin up keys looped and whitney I wanna dance with somebody over it

i'm sorry, i'll be like everyone else on this board & say every party is SICK!!!!

won't reply to you after this, but you even said in the first thread that you weren't even there. So why are you going on about this. you are a bitter ignorant asshole who should be shot... I mean i can hear it from someone that your girl was a horrible lay, But being a gentleman I will not spread that fowl rumor, I will simply fuck her for myself and make sure!!!! :bj:

Bottom line.. until you have a shitload of people lined up outside to listen to your music... dont even consider CONSIDERING talking shit about Carlos! :frust: