Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: All Promoters I am callin you out

Ok first I will start by saying to all you herb ass promoters, you are not Bon, Joey Enuff, Sergio, or Binoy!!! You are all a bunch of losers who use a guestlist to try and get laid!!!! Let me guess if you bring over 40 people you get $2 a head, I would rather pay a cover!!!! Oh please, carguy, Pitek, Victor Soto and all the rest of you losers can you please get me reduced admission...lol...Fuck you!!!! If you were real promoters you wouldnt need second jobs, and just think for all the owner dick you guys suck, is it really worth the 2 comps????? No one gives a fuck about your gay clubs, Taste, Flight, 118, Diva and all of the rest of those rat holes you promote!!!! The only real clubs up north that are worth goin to are Joeys, deko, and soundgarden!!!! You can all bullshit all you want but we all know you promote to TRY and get laid, and from what I heard it doesnt help any of you one bit!!!! Must suck to be you guys!!!! And stop postin your gay flyers in your sig no one cares!!!!! You are all :ghey:

What a dick thread this is!!!! It must take a pathetic looser to self-proclaim yourself such an ignorant title.........................besides that how the fuck do you think the top promoters you mentioned got to where they are or haveing the parties they have?????

you dumbass!!

What a dick thread this is!!!! It must take a pathetic looser to self-proclaim yourself such an ignorant title.........................besides that how the fuck do you think the top promoters you mentioned got to where they are or haveing the parties they have?????

you dumbass!!

Guess what Sergio is agreeing with Sergio right now. First let me thank you kingofthecasel for the nice things u said about me and the two clubs I do Deko and Joeys but as flightcaptain said everyone has to start somewhere. Between Bon, Joey Enuff and myself we have over 30 yrs experience working in this business. Actually my 11 yr anniversary is Friday October 15th. Since I can only speak for myself I know that when I started in this business I needed to start in smaller places. The first management/promoter job I had was a small place I ran in the mid 90's called Liquids in my hometown in Harrison. Prior to that I was a bouncer in a nightclub called Malibu in Scotch Plains. The place Liquids was about the size of DEKO upstairs and it was a straight out restaurant. We had a rented sound system and lighting with a catering hall look room. Now, the place would resemble 1/2 the lounges in NYC but back then it totally didnt fit in. My key was that I was going out since I was 15 and I knew a boatload of people. Many of these people came to work for me. I had a great staff and the best DJ lineup in NJ. I had Frankie V (resident @ Club XS when it was great at that time), Johnny FX(resident @ Stingrays) & this guy Denny Tsettos (I think a few people have heard of him on here). The place did well for being a restaurant and a few months later my town over paid for it to make it a school. Bottom line is everyone has to start somewhere. The other guys you mentioned are all great guys and they bust their ass to succeed. Its a tough business and yes many people think it is ez to be successful in this but it is not. Creativity is a key to longevity. Yes since there are only 3 clubs in your mind in NJ then where is everyone supposed to work. Give these guys a chance you never know. I will mention one of the guys that u criticized and tell u that he tries hard to be successful. That is Pitek. Over the years I have taken Pitek under my wings and helped him through many of the roadblocks that you face in this business. All and all I feel he does a good job and in the right room he could really shine. The rest of the guys in my eyes have done a good job and other then working with Victor here and there I have not worked with anyone enough to give u my opinion.

you dumbass!!

Ok first I will start by saying to all you herb ass promoters, you are not Bon, Joey Enuff, Sergio, or Binoy!!! You are all a bunch of losers who use a guestlist to try and get laid!!!! Let me guess if you bring over 40 people you get $2 a head, I would rather pay a cover!!!! Oh please, carguy, Pitek, Victor Soto and all the rest of you losers can you please get me reduced admission...lol...Fuck you!!!! If you were real promoters you wouldnt need second jobs, and just think for all the owner dick you guys suck, is it really worth the 2 comps????? No one gives a fuck about your gay clubs, Taste, Flight, 118, Diva and all of the rest of those rat holes you promote!!!! The only real clubs up north that are worth goin to are Joeys, deko, and soundgarden!!!! You can all bullshit all you want but we all know you promote to TRY and get laid, and from what I heard it doesnt help any of you one bit!!!! Must suck to be you guys!!!! And stop postin your gay flyers in your sig no one cares!!!!! You are all :ghey:

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.......ANOTHER CLUB DORK WHO SHOPS @ "HOT TOPIC" WAS DENIED @ 1 OF MY VENUES HAS DECIDED TO JOIN CP W/ ANOTHER SCREEN NAME........HOW UNORIGINAL, YET TYPICAL.

SECOND JOB????? YOU STUPID BASTARD, OUT OF EVERYONE YOU MENTIONED I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO DOES THIS FULL TIME, GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT.

DIVA, TASTE, CARUSOS, FLIGHT & 118, TUESDAY THRU SAT, ALL VERY SUCCESSFULL PARTIES. NOT RAT HOLES. BESIDES, EVERY PLACE YOU MENTIONED EXCEPT FLIGHT IS A LOUNGE, NOT A NIGHTCLUB.

GET LAID?????? IM NOT EVEN GONNA COMMENT ON THIS ONE

LETS JUST SAY THE OLD GUY DOES PRETTY WELL FOR HIMSELF

AGAIN, SORRY YOU COULD NOT GET INTO FLIGHT THIS FRIDAY, GET THERE A LITTLE EARLIER NEXT WEEK AND HERE'S A TIP........COME WITH A "FEMALE" NEXT TIME. MABYE IT WILL TAKE THE FOCUS OFF OF YOUR TARGET WARDROBE. :peeleft:

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.......ANOTHER CLUB DORK WHO SHOPS @ "HOT TOPIC" WAS DENIED @ 1 OF MY VENUES HAS DECIDED TO JOIN CP W/ ANOTHER SCREEN NAME........HOW UNORIGINAL, YET TYPICAL.

SECOND JOB????? YOU STUPID BASTARD, OUT OF EVERYONE YOU MENTIONED I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO DOES THIS FULL TIME, GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT.

DIVA, TASTE, CARUSOS, FLIGHT & 118, TUESDAY THRU SAT, ALL VERY SUCCESSFULL PARTIES. NOT RAT HOLES. BESIDES, EVERY PLACE YOU MENTIONED EXCEPT FLIGHT IS A LOUNGE, NOT A NIGHTCLUB.

GET LAID?????? IM NOT EVEN GONNA COMMENT ON THIS ONE

LETS JUST SAY THE OLD GUY DOES PRETTY WELL FOR HIMSELF

AGAIN, SORRY YOU COULD NOT GET INTO FLIGHT THIS FRIDAY, GET THERE A LITTLE EARLIER NEXT WEEK AND HERE'S A TIP........COME WITH A "FEMALE" NEXT TIME. MABYE IT WILL TAKE THE FOCUS OFF OF YOUR TARGET WARDROBE. :peeleft:

He wishes he had the lineup you have Jeff

Sorry "kingofthecasel" I really dont know who you are and you dont know who I am. I have never disrespected anyone in the scene for you to make a comment like that. NEVER!! So by you commenting me and the parties I will be the better man and just walk a away cause its a waste of my time.

Obrigado SERG!!

Victor Soto

If you were someone important or even someone that I may have heard about that may have some type of good history then i may have cared just a lil bit about this thread..But you are kingofthecasel and thats all that you will be in your own world..At most the parties I go to the promoters do a good job or me and my friends would not have chosen the venue...And dont understand why you would call out a bunch of promoters on a site basically made up of a bunch of them..What good is that if all of them arent in front of your face? Sucks for you