Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DEKO Review

gotta admit both Joerge and Premo played well. I wouldn't mind seeing Premo back there on Saturday nite. Alittle bit to foggy in there at one point but that got fixed rite away. I think the guys from Subliminal were havin too much fun wit the smoke machine. Still a good time though

SHINY DISCO BALLS!!!!

Who da funk...tore it up Saturday night....music was fatabulous..crowd was beautiful as always...napkins, air horns...energy, enegry...Jaremnio: walk much???

I was in the booth with Premo on the Horns. That was the most fun I have had in Jersey in a long time. We kept running out of juice for the horns though. Maybe a little too much fun with the horns. But all in all a Great Night, with the best beats being thrown down all night.

All other clubs and promoters take a lesson from Binoys and the boys at Deko.

That is how you throw a party, not the same old tired shit, with the same old tired DJ's. Mix it up and people will talk.

Madness

I was in the booth with Premo on the Horns. That was the most fun I have had in Jersey in a long time. We kept running out of juice for the horns though. Maybe a little too much fun with the horns. But all in all a Great Night, with the best beats being thrown down all night.

All other clubs and promoters take a lesson from Binoys and the boys at Deko.

That is how you throw a party, not the same old tired shit, with the same old tired DJ's. Mix it up and people will talk.

Madness

My horn was done by midnight!!!!!! Great night and diffrent is NICE. First Saturday of every month: Global Sessions..be there for something new.

Hype: I thought you weren't going to be able to find your dance cube in all the fog

JAR: bannan peel my ass...maybe it was a shot of JWB

Princess: HOT MEN..HELL YEAH

must agree another sick night @ deko.....

fog was a bit crazy but it went with the vibe of the sick horns and beats..

the dj's on the sets did a great job....klutch had the crowd going nuts also...

for all the regulars and new guys/gals, i want eveyone to know that all the pics i take will be up and running soon........business needs to be taken care of first then you should see them all posted...i get the famous question(when are the pictures going to be up?) its out of my hands as for now but it will be ok soon.............. and i have a million from way back. i am @deko every thurs. and sat. so say hello if you get a chance or my camera will do all the talking.

great looking crowd like always....gets better by the weeks.

thank you serg,binoy,jar andthe whole deko staff.

lol big serg was on the floor the whole night getting his groove on....now you know its a good night

johel(chillfactor)