Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What color is your living room?

i like the way the first one sounds...

has anyone ever hired an interior designer~!? i think that shit is bs and takes all the fun out of it... i look at it like customizing your car, or some shit...

interior designers get SIIIIIIICK amounts of money for their "opinions" when u think about it...

wish i could get paid for my opinions :laugh:

interior designers get SIIIIIIICK amounts of money for their "opinions" when u think about it...

wish i could get paid for my opinions :laugh:

how does one become one, or even a personal shopper... both of those jobs are prolly the phattest outside of actor or model...

so i guess his bathroom is a prison cell :huh:

green is used very much in bathrooms, since it's a soft color. As is yellow, pink and blue

For a living room color, i'd recommend either a shade of red, white, or off white. You can't go wrong with any of those

Thanks to my artist mother for telling me all about this ;)

how does one become one, or even a personal shopper... both of those jobs are prolly the phattest outside of actor or model...

my dad has his own custom upholstery & had made drape business (been doing it for over 30 yrs) and he works exclusivly to the trade. some of the interior designers he works with make SIIIIIIIICK loot bro. u would be amazed what they charge clients for drapes these days :eek:

not only do they make money on their "ideas" but they also make profit off fabric cuz they mark it up since they usually buy it wholesale $$$$$$$$

get gay

know color schemes

study feng shui

:aright:

id rather be thought that im gay, and be counting mega duckettes, than be thought of straight and counting biscuits at the local kfc... lol

i think feng shui is played out already... theres going to be some new shit...

id rather be thought that im gay, and be counting mega duckettes, than be thought of straight and counting biscuits at the local kfc... lol

i think feng shui is played out already... theres going to be some new shit...

hahhaahah

Well, as a kid i used to sit upside down on my couch and stare up at the cieling and wonder what life would be like if we lived in ahouse where everything was upside down.

Hmmm :idea:

:confused: