Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mauro picotto!!!!!!!

Who's going to Mauro picotto this sat at avalon?.it should be a sick fucking night.i wish chris liebing was spinning alog side mauro *sighs* either way i'm going to get my hard house fix it should be one for the books :bounce::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bounce:

isn't mauro tech?? and i heard of liebing i've never heard him but i heard he's tech as well

arg .. my boi ... Muaro Picotto is a hard tech, hard transe DJ and a producer .. he is Italian and one of the most European prominant DJs ..

he combines musci with a lot of effects to produce amazing sets ..

he has a huge following . so make sure u r there on time ..

i can't seem to find the monterial web site where u can listen to some of his music ..but i know beatka knows it by heart (she is a die-hard fan for Picotto, even tho she does not have a lizzard tatto on her body ... wait .. i dont know that .. how am i supposed to know ... hehehe .. )

however .. here is another UK web site that has good shit about Maurro .. enjoy .. (www . meganite . co . uk/) ... (take out the spaces .. had to write it this way since this web site wont display it)

anyway . that is it for now dude .. enjoy picotto . it will be insane as usual ..

sorry i cant join u guys .. so .. be there .. dance for me .. have fun . and tell me all about it

peace

the MASK

arg .. my boi ... Muaro Picotto is a hard tech, hard transe DJ and a producer .. he is Italian and one of the most European prominant DJs ..

he combines musci with a lot of effects to produce amazing sets ..

he has a huge following . so make sure u r there on time ..

i can't seem to find the monterial web site where u can listen to some of his music ..but i know beatka knows it by heart (she is a die-hard fan for Picotto, even tho she does not have a lizzard tatto on her body ... wait .. i dont know that .. how am i supposed to know ... hehehe .. )

however .. here is another UK web site that has good shit about Maurro .. enjoy .. (www . meganite . co . uk/) ... (take out the spaces .. had to write it this way since this web site wont display it)

anyway . that is it for now dude .. enjoy picotto . it will be insane as usual ..

sorry i cant join u guys .. so .. be there .. dance for me .. have fun . and tell me all about it

peace

the MASK

to make it early because i dont wanna be waiting online that long. its gonna be a long weekend.

guys i would do anything to be there with you, if i had my car with me here in chicago i would drive home just for this night....you guys better rip that dance floor like what, rep to picotto for me...i can't believe i went all the way to ibiza to see picotto and now i'm going to miss him spinning at home...Chasity you better tear it up baby! See you guys on the 29th :(

to make it early because i dont wanna be waiting online that long. its gonna be a long weekend.

exactly Arg ... my experience is . for such world-famous DJs .. the line will be lonnnnnnnnggggggg .. but .. people for some reason start coming heavily at around 1-2 AM .. so make it earlier dude ... enjoy

guys i would do anything to be there with you, if i had my car with me here in chicago i would drive home just for this night....you guys better rip that dance floor like what, rep to picotto for me...i can't believe i went all the way to ibiza to see picotto and now i'm going to miss him spinning at home...Chasity you better tear it up baby! See you guys on the 29th :(

Mike .. it is makes u feel any better man .. i am same situation and will miss picotto .. well at least the crew wont ... it is a one for all and all for one concept .. so i am sure they will rep it