Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NYC Strip Clubs

entheogen808

my friend knows the owner of cityscapes in queens, and he gets us good deals there.

But my other friend told me about the strip clubs in tampa, florida, and you can do SO MUCH MORE with the girls. You're allowed to touch them, and in some instances they;ll suck you off :eek:

my friend knows the owner of cityscapes in queens, and he gets us good deals there.

But my other friend told me about the strip clubs in tampa, florida, and you can do SO MUCH MORE with the girls. You're allowed to touch them, and in some instances they;ll suck you off :eek:

ick...i don't want anything more than a regular lap dance from a stripper...no part of my body needs to be in any part of any strippers body.

i think cityscapes is way overrated...for all the hype, i thought it would be much bigger and better.

well, is your friend hookin me up with good deals?

hehehe... well the next time we go, ill pm you with some details.

Oh, and what's that place in times square that;s pretty hot? it's on 7th ave i think and forty something :confused:

went there a few years back and got a GREAT lap dance from this czech girl :cool:

ummm, my bday is next wkd........ummm :idea: bday present?! :)

hehehe... well the next time we go, ill pm you with some details.

Oh, and what's that place in times square that;s pretty hot? it's on 7th ave i think and forty something :confused:

went there a few years back and got a GREAT lap dance from this czech girl :cool:

wow this is pretty wild - my bf told me about a strip club in bklyn where he got a hand job from one of the girls (before we started dating) - frankly i thought he was full of shit cuz here its like look no touchy lol