Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My landlord's wife =^O

georgym

she's one HOT piece of ass :laugh::love2:

they're bangladeshi, and she wears sheets. But Oh MY, she has the cutest face i had ever seen.

Slim body, she wears her hair in pig tails, and i swear, SUCH a cute face. even under all those sheets, she's HOT

Only problem is A) it's my landlords wife, and B) if i even ever tried something, he'd probably cut my balls off, cuz that's how they do it out there :eek::worry:

Friggin :cuss:

naww, she's not taliban-ish. She wears flowery sheets, and her pretty head is revealed.

Good lord, i remember looking out of my roomates window one day, and she was outside powerwashing the deck. My Lord, i couldn't peel myself away :eek:

But im not trying to sweat her. Ill try to get a pic and let it speak for itself

she's one HOT piece of ass :laugh::love2:

they're bangladeshi, and she wears sheets. But Oh MY, she has the cutest face i had ever seen.

Slim body, she wears her hair in pig tails, and i swear, SUCH a cute face. even under all those sheets, she's HOT

Only problem is A) it's my landlords wife, and B) if i even ever tried something, he'd probably cut my balls off, cuz that's how they do it out there :eek::worry:

Friggin :cuss:

That is like something out of a movie.

One of you boys needs to take this cute little Smurf out to get laid and get his mind off of her!

That is like something out of a movie.

One of you boys needs to take this cute little Smurf out to get laid and get his mind off of her!

Well i have an on again-off again G/F, but my sexual drive is RIDICULOUS!!!

She calls me an animal, and i think im a lil too wild for her. I just want to sample some foreign delicacies before i get too old :half:

Well i have an on again-off again G/F, but my sexual drive is RIDICULOUS!!!

She calls me an animal, and i think im a lil too wild for her. I just want to sample some foreign delicacies before i get too old :half:

If she isn't putting out as much as you need, then it is time to DUMP that BITCH!!!!!!