Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bassment Sessions Volume 4 now available.

My new mix CD is now available for purchase at VIP Records in Freehold. The new session includes killer tracks from Peace Division, Armand Van Helden, Todd Gardner, Superchumbo, and many more. Check it out for yourself, you won't be dissapointed.

MAdness

My new mix CD is now available for purchase at VIP Records in Freehold. The new session includes killer tracks from Peace Division, Armand Van Helden, Todd Gardner, Superchumbo, and many more. Check it out for yourself, you won't be dissapointed.

MAdness

Sounds great. I can't afford it though. VIP Records is selling the CD for $54.99 (that's what somebody told me).

Did you pay for the rights to have the songs on your CD that you are selling? I doubt it.

There has been over 150 copies floating around for free. I paid for all of it out of my pocket. I have no problem giving somebody a copy of the CD. But it would be nice to at least get some of my costs back. I only say this because I knew there was going to be somebody that would have shit to say about the track rights. Unless I owe you money I wouldn't worry about it. If you wanted a copy of the CD all you had to do was ask, or showed up for the release party I did for it in September.

Madness

There has been over 150 copies floating around for free. I paid for all of it out of my pocket. I have no problem giving somebody a copy of the CD. But it would be nice to at least get some of my costs back. I only say this because I knew there was going to be somebody that would have shit to say about the track rights. Unless I owe you money I wouldn't worry about it. If you wanted a copy of the CD all you had to do was ask, or showed up for the release party I did for it in September.

Madness

You should give out 150,000 cds for free and be thankful that people want to listen to it. If I had a dollar for every cd I gave out for free, I would be a rich mofo!

You should give out 150,000 cds for free and be thankful that people want to listen to it. If I had a dollar for every cd I gave out for free, I would be a rich mofo!

haahahahaha. i hear ya. every cd i make, i get professionally done. it costs alot of money. but i never would sell it. the cds you make are for promosional use only. if you are trying to make some money off it, thats the wrong thing. you got to learn to make money, it costs money