Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cleveland at spectrum review

wow so the night started off really slow and i thought it was gonna be as dead as last week. but BAM the break dancers came in .. and there was more new faces to that bunch and from there on it got really packed. i seen some kid spin on his head for as long as i ever seen... and he did some ill shit!!!! i was buggin.. i seen a lot of news steps i never seen before too with break dancing.... it looked like u got served type of shit....... he played sun is shining.. closed it out with central reservation... and at closing i had one of those factory moments where everyone kissed each other goodbye and said SEE YOU NEXT WEEK!!!! omg that brought back memories... the basement vibe was in full affect.. and my girl melissa was tearing it up on the dancefloor.. cleveland thru a lot of breaker shit cause he knew they were goin off. but dayum I am so satisfied right now. I felt like the first night we had him there. Definetly danced my ass off.. So i definetly have that factory feeling again