Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Omg:-o!!!...deepdish Tore It Up At Crobar Sat Nite;-)

:bounce::bounce::bounce: It was PACKED as a MOFO...Glad I bought presale tix, but I got there at 1am and went to the front of line and showed them my receipt , but they wouldn't let me in :mad: , but I got to go in the front of the line and got in like 30 min later...Line was all the way to the end of the block....and some people jsut gave up and walked away....

This is the 1st time I went to see DEEP DISH in person...NOW I have a whole new respect for them...They definitely give DJ's like Tiesto and PVD a run for the money!!!! I've never heard some of the new hot mixes they played...

IT was just OFF DA HOOK!!!! The music :jawdrop: , the friendly crowd which kept hoppin until 7AM!!! :party:

This was by far the best set they've played @ Crobar. There's been times where I wasn't completed satisfied with their sets, but my DD fix has finally been fullfilled. Alot of tracks from Creamfield set plus some really hard bangin tracks. I loved the buildups, track selection, so I have no complaints about their set. I couldn't stop dancing the whole night. I felt since DD had so many friends at the booth along with P. Diddy, that there were going to play a great set which such a great vibe with friends and fans. After moving back to NYC just a little over a year ago, this was barnone the best night I've had out. And for those people who think DD has fallen off, keeping thinking that, that leaves us DD fans more room to dance. :D

pretty good night...

felt like the music was up and down all night.

They def had there moments tho...

I havent seen Deep Dish since they were at Vinyl(Pre ARC)...I think they might have fallen off a little since then. But even after being out all night Friday and then goin to the Beasties Concert Saturday then to Crobar, they still got me dancing at times which wasnt easy.

Def had a blast tho...

Ali & Sharam were excellent! I love that they threw so many 80's mash ups into their sets. Sharam had me completely floored when he dropped this evil DRUM n BASS track at like 5am. The crowd was stomping and cheering till 7am. Well done boys.

You have to love when Deep Dish plays in NYC. All these great people show up all like the Yoshitoshi/Bullitt peeps Christian, Arash & Kris. The Italians, Arabella, Guilio and everyone from Angels of Love in Riccione. Oh god and P. Diddy, completely up Deep Dish's ass on stage for like 30 mins.

Good seeing everyone. See ya at Sasha. :dj::clap:

Sharam had me completely floored when he dropped this evil DRUM n BASS track at like 5am.

I think every single person in the club was floored...

NEVER expected that one, but i def dug it.

very cool of him to take a chance like that...most djs wouldnt throw a track like that into a house set in a million years, and he did and pulled it off with great success.

:aright:

i was never a deep dish fan up until that night...they played a mind-blowing set...crowd was going bananas from the main floor to the upstairs and it was mobbed....great vibe..almost twiloesque in there...ridiculously hot girls...highlight was when they played the remake of owner of a lonely heart...it just got its first burn on Tongy's radio show this past week but man it blew the roof off of crobar...i believe lee cabrera did the version they played...max graham did the version on tongs show this week...unbelievable