Clubplanet Nightlife Community

new review on canada.

foods :

NY K S - SHIT/10 Worst food ever. dont ever eat there. taste like shit.

Marko - bacon cheeseburger - looks like a black hockey puck

Me - how can you fuck up nachos? - worst shit ever.

Baton Rouge - 4/10 - decent food, but too long of a wait.

Me - Louisianna Chicken with Mash - chicken was ok, but the mash taste like shit.

bllaaahhh... and so on....

WOW the girls are getting white and prettier then ever....

so there was this 1 girl in front of vaticans... HOT!!!

then the girl inside the hip hop room in la boom... HOT!!!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

girls dope. food dope (Except for nyks), music ass...

botanical garden and chinese garden cool sites to see...

insectarium and arboretum is pretty cool as well... (at insectarium, i pulled off a branch from a palm tree and frayed the end, and whenever ppl were looking at the insects id insert the branch into their ears, or rub it on their necks and ppl would flip out... terribly amusing lmao...)

olympic stadium and sports complex you can pass on...

dont dress like me going on airplanes or they will think youre a gay raver and make you go through a million ppl at customs and check you for drugs and interrogate you...

dont get a meatball sub at 4am from altos after a night of drinking... youll be sure to have liquorshits the next morning...

tell the bouncer youre on "von dutch's guest list..." or "pierre..."

in quiet areas, walk up to ppl and yell "bonjour~!" or "allo~!"

vatican was cool, very teeny bopperish... music is mostly hiphop, however last time around was some sick vocal house...

la boom complete ass this time around, no house at all... played shit garbage like la bouche and venga bus... but last time around had really good hip hop and french vocal house...

the stripclubs are all the same and havent changed...

"alllllo, please give around of applause for meeeeeeeshellle, she is now avaiable for youuuuuuuuuuuurrrrr pleasure~!"

telling ppl youre from new york city doesnt carry as much clout with the strippers as most of you might think...

girls dope. food dope (Except for nyks), music ass...

botanical garden and chinese garden cool sites to see...

insectarium and arboretum is pretty cool as well... (at insectarium, i pulled off a branch from a palm tree and frayed the end, and whenever ppl were looking at the insects id insert the branch into their ears, or rub it on their necks and ppl would flip out... terribly amusing lmao...)

olympic stadium and sports complex you can pass on...

dont dress like me going on airplanes or they will think youre a gay raver and make you go through a million ppl at customs and check you for drugs and interrogate you...

dont get a meatball sub at 4am from altos after a night of drinking... youll be sure to have liquorshits the next morning...

tell the bouncer youre on "von dutch's guest list..." or "pierre..."

in quiet areas, walk up to ppl and yell "bonjour~!" or "allo~!"

vatican was cool, very teeny bopperish... music is mostly hiphop, however last time around was some sick vocal house...

la boom complete ass this time around, no house at all... played shit garbage like la bouche and venga bus... but last time around had really good hip hop and french vocal house...

the stripclubs are all the same and havent changed...

"alllllo, please give around of applause for meeeeeeeshellle, she is now avaiable for youuuuuuuuuuuurrrrr pleasure~!"

telling ppl youre from new york city doesnt carry as much clout with the strippers as most of you might think...

No DT??? lol

oh, also if youre on a budget or just a cheap fuck, you can get away with telling ppl youre a minor for reduced entrance... canadians are very trusting ppl and do not check you for id at the tourist hotspots... which leaves you with more money for bacon, maple syrup, and vladimir poutine... icon21.gif

u guys went to montreal????

*wretching*

*gagging*

yah'll shoulda gone to toronto... im sure some of you have already been there... besides - yah'll missed out on some pimplistic shit this wknd... danny t ... sasha, zabiella, armin & infected mushroom @ the guv... 8-year bash!... its 1045in the morning & juts got in... me + bed = now

ohhh wellllll......

next month...

i got soo blasted on friday... i cant believe i was the only one in there yelling "BASS DROP" when it got quite...

LOL... everyone looked at me...

LOL "im on pierre's guestlist...." i dont know him....

LOL "im on von dutch's guestlist, i lied, i dont know pierre" LOL

pm me when you're all planning a trip... vip & no cover guestlist at the best clubs in the city...

*smiles*

and barstar, as far as ID checks go... they're always effect (driv license swipe) at most clubs including patdowns & pursechecks... not sure about mtl though...

yea...go to stereo. People who have been, and friends that have spun there treat that place like a Mecca.

word up~!

u guys went to montreal????

*wretching*

*gagging*

youre from toronto eh~!? why dont you tell me what its all abooot~!?

and barstar, as far as ID checks go... they're always effect (driv license swipe) at most clubs including patdowns & pursechecks... not sure about mtl though...

im damn near a hundred years old im not concerned with getting into clubs and bars... i was saying if you dont want to pay fullprice at the tourist attractions say youre a minor and theyll reduce you at the door... tell them you know von dutch and youre comped...

word up~!

youre from toronto eh~!? why dont you tell me what its all abooot~!?

im damn near a hundred years old im not concerned with getting into clubs and bars... i was saying if you dont want to pay fullprice at the tourist attractions say youre a minor and theyll reduce you at the door... tell them you know von dutch and youre comped...

actually... not from toronto :lol: ... just live here... that's all...

maybe tellin a doorman or guestlist chick you know von dutch works in mtl... but it sure as heck don't work in t.o. ... 'bout all you'll get is a roll of the eyes & you'll be asked to move along...

lol, i asked a cab driver how do you say that in french... and he was like wtf are you talking about, so he called his wife and i spoke to her for like fifteen minutes about it and she told me thats how you say it~! :aright:

the cab driver spoke french???? no french speakin cabbies in toronto... although maybe mr. geography might know some quebecois... :)

ill b up there as soon as my cousin comes back from Korea....i love Toronto..prolly my 2nd fav city after NYC

Damn i gotta head up to Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver one of these days!

I really want to go to a Blue Jays game and reserve a room in that stadium. That looks HOT :cool: