Clubplanet Nightlife Community

new review on canada.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

totooooooooooooooooo!!!! ahahahahahahaha.....

you like that~!? after a couple of sips of my pimp juice... thats what i renewed the place...

ill go...

theyve reached their asian quota years ago... thanks though...

is it a shorter drive than to montreal?? i know its more south but also more west...

fly...

....did you sample the tzetziki?.......hey if you dig our music too, i just got some new cds from ti patrida mou..

i called up for food at like 4am one night and i was ordering some shit, after ordering i asked hey what appetizers do you have and she says "tzetziki sauce" lmao wtf~!? is that what canadians eat as appt~!?

:laugh:

you like that you sick fuck... i got some more up my sleeve...

i called up for food at like 4am one night and i was ordering some shit, after ordering i asked hey what appetizers do you have and she says "tzetziki sauce" lmao wtf~!? is that what canadians eat as appt~!?

...greeks eat it as an app too......you get some fresh bread and some small bowls to dip......tzetziki, hummus, etc.......that and some olives and feta and you have what they call a mezze.....break open some vino and you have a great little dinner or in the least, some fill in preparation for a drinking binge.....

yeah... greek town is great... so is china town... little italy... siberia... and the gh-ett-o...

loonies & toonies wont getcha far... but your american dolla will take yah places... lol

from nyc... it's about a 9.5 hour trip... flyin takes less than an hour... yeah.. NO train... too long...

LMAO! @ ghhhhhost... toto??? wha? ppl here call it the t.dot... or T-O...

yeah... greek town is great... so is china town... little italy... siberia... and the gh-ett-o...

loonies & toonies wont getcha far... but your american dolla will take yah places... lol

from nyc... it's about a 9.5 hour trip... flyin takes less than an hour... yeah.. NO train... too long...

hey now dont credit me with the Toto ..thats all barTHar....i know mad folks in Toronto..for the most part theyre cool..but i know some "keikers" or whatever the fuck u guys call em

okay ill bring some greenbacks and you be my sherpa...

flying is the way to go...

thats some wild shit, learn something new all the time... i heard that ppl from alabama do that with ketchup and a bud...

.....we got that in south jersey but replace bud with rolling rock.....

yeah my greek buddies taught me that too....warm pita and tirokafteri...yeaahhhh!!!!!..then they tried to teach me somethin that had me leaning over and them snickerin behind my back and shit..i wasnt into it tho..so i left

.....hay ya yay.......didnt see that one coming.........

hey now dont credit me with the Toto ..thats all barTHar....i know mad folks in Toronto..for the most part theyre cool..but i know some "keikers" or whatever the fuck u guys call em

yeah... i think they call 'em cakers... like full-on canadian... like beer drinkin, mac n cheese & ketchup eatin, hockey-lovin canadians... i'm always makin fun... cuz it's all jokes...

place called 'pita pit'... late nites after clubs you'll see line-ups for ppl wantin pitas & stuff... :laughs:

i kid... but it's a nice city.. i've lived here for over 10 yrs... and it's not far from my REAL home... so i don't mind it much... as long as they're stuff to do... i'm cool...