Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Monster Massive - Any prior year reviews?

hebe

i went 2 years ago and it was a blast. there were djs of all types - progressive trance, house, hardcore (ick), booty house, some funky house, other stuff - so there was always a choice of music, and the lineup was incredible. it's an all ages crowd, but it's not the usual all ages crowd; it's not the "we're only here to get fucked up out of our minds because we finally got out of our parents' house for a night" crowd. these people are here because they are actually fans of particular djs (what with there being so many there) and because they want to be at a fun halloween party. everyone has a great costume. it's a great vibe all around.

my roommate and i are slated to go, but my roommate heard some rumor that pvd won't be there after all due to some injury/illness --- something like that. i'm gonna start a thread asking if anyone has heard this :worry: ... my roommate says he doesn't wanna go if pvd isn't there. it's true, there's one less stage than there was last time we went, and fewer djs, but i wanna see judge jules anyway. my roommate wants to go vip, though, which is open bar all night, and he says he won't bother if pvd won't show.