Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fridays - Forbidden City

mrfabian

Just read the whole club review thread & I agree with most of it, especially the comments on Fridays @ Forbidden City. I have been there on the much talked about Saturdays, but found Fridays to be so much better & way better music. Crowd seemed a lil more latin, but not a bad crowd at all. I love those latina women. They are hot. I think this promo is called Opium on fridays & it is sure satisfaction people. If I remember right, inside was all hip hop & outside was eighties music & some house, but dj's were excellent. Peep it people!

Just read the whole club review thread & I agree with most of it, especially the comments on Fridays @ Forbidden City. I have been there on the much talked about Saturdays, but found Fridays to be so much better & way better music. Crowd seemed a lil more latin, but not a bad crowd at all. I love those latina women. They are hot. I think this promo is called Opium on fridays & it is sure satisfaction people. If I remember right, inside was all hip hop & outside was eighties music & some house, but dj's were excellent. Peep it people!

Saturday is very average. Friday was really exceptional before venue was busted. Havent seen it since, assume its still as great.