Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Dealers

intoxikated

I've been getting my ganja from the same guy for a really long time now. He's a cool guy, comes to your house, is always on time....but I suddenly realized that I was getting majorly ripped off.

His twenties were mad small, only good for like four bowls, and the shiiit wasn't even THAT good...

Well, I ran into an old friend recently who gave me the number of another dude who's been in my area for a really long time now....the twenties were about four times the size of the ones I had been getting, and hella awesome....two hits did me in.....the only sad thing is, I've wasted like $600 in the past few weeks getting crap. Grrr....

Doesn't that suck arse??!!

more often then not thisis why i try to make be friendly to everyone and make new freinds because i like to keep a large network of people who i can deal with to see who got what for how ever much, and sometimes use one guys prices as leverage towards another.

Some people just dont buy enough bulk to be able to pass along the savings... It's not a matter of ripping you off... its a matter of dealing with someone who has a small base of customers as opposed to someone who makes alot of deliveries and buys in bulk... just keep in mind that people who make big moves attract attention and may drag the attention with them to you... You also might just be getting baited.... meaning he'll switch you over to lower quality and claim you built up tolerance and you need to get his "new stuff" but its alot more expensive.... or maybe he's just an honest dealer trying to make a living..... there are still some left ....

You also might just be getting baited.... meaning he'll switch you over to lower quality and claim you built up tolerance and you need to get his "new stuff" but its alot more expensive....

hmmm you sound like you know about this.lol