Clubplanet Nightlife Community

moose

jtk4

2000 was a fluke season...demonstrated by a 4-1 series loss...other than that u have no "claim to fame"....its ok tho...u can ride the yanks wagon till ur team actually does something...

*chuckle*

Fluke huh? What ur rotund ass should do is put down the hot dogs, do a lil search of the Mets records from 1998-2001, finish eating ur hot dogs...then get back to me.

Gravy and grease must dissolve ur brain cells...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*chuckle*

Fluke huh? What ur rotund ass should do is put down the hot dogs, do a lil search of the Mets records from 1998-2001, finish eating ur hot dogs...then get back to me.

Gravy and grease must dissolve ur brain cells...

ur lil stats are meaningless...u havent won shit since 86 and never will again...do a search on losers and see the METS popup...

yeah ok...u fat fucktard...meaningless like ur waistline....

fat??? i doubt that...but since u know me so well (not) i will take ur word for it...now lets get back to the topic and not keep name calling...the mets suck and u will have to live with that...

fat??? i doubt that...but since u know me so well (not) i will take ur word for it...now lets get back to the topic and not keep name calling...the mets suck and u will have to live with that...

...and 50,000 women in Yankee Stadium chanting "Who's Your Daddy?" - Sad thing is most of the women in the stand probably don't know who their daddy is ;)

...and 50,000 women in Yankee Stadium chanting "Who's Your Daddy?" - Sad thing is most of the women in the stand probably don't know who their daddy is ;)

lol...now that was funny...

we dont need to resort to name calling man...we are just talking sports...we dont agree and that kewl...