Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thanksgiving Eve @ EXIT

NOVEMBER 22ND AT EXIT IS THE THANKSGIVING EVE BASH WITH THE AWAITED FEATURE MATCHUP OF DJ'S BETWEEN TONY DRAPER VS. BORIS AND SHOULD BE OFF THE HOOK!!! THERE WILL ALSO BE LIVE PERFORMANCES AND THEY ARE PASSING OUT 5,000 GLOWSTIX TO ALL MAKING IT THE LARGEST GLOWSTICK PARTY!!! IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN PASSES LET ME KNOW...THEY ARE $45 DOLLARS AND E-MAIL ME IF INTERESTED .... Kvanzile9@hotmail.com

Originally posted by kvanzile9:

NOVEMBER 22ND AT EXIT IS THE THANKSGIVING EVE BASH WITH THE AWAITED FEATURE MATCHUP OF DJ'S BETWEEN TONY DRAPER VS. BORIS AND SHOULD BE OFF THE HOOK!!! THERE WILL ALSO BE LIVE PERFORMANCES AND THEY ARE PASSING OUT 5,000 GLOWSTIX TO ALL MAKING IT THE LARGEST GLOWSTICK PARTY!!! IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN PASSES LET ME KNOW...THEY ARE $45 DOLLARS AND E-MAIL ME IF INTERESTED .... Kvanzile9@hotmail.com

Who's in the Secret Room?

i'm sorry, but ANY party at Exit is Wack. and that glowstick party is thanksgiving DAY, how pathetic. glowsticks?? whoooo... so what. ESPECIALLY since it's gonna be an asian promotion. remember dj showcase? for those going on turkey day.. good luck and oh yea.. i recommend you wear a bullet proof vest that day... can't trust these 18+ kids with alcohol.. oh and with glowsticks.. hahahahhaahhahaa...