Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ferry and then Picotto...

ShortyStar

What a great Weekend...

Here's what I have for ya all..

I hope i find time to sleep..

Tonight..

Tattoo.. that's right time for some more!

Then off to Donald Glaude at Cush

Then off to Stock Exchange for my friend Kosho.. at 4am.. yikes...

Then off to Hollywood Billiards oh wait can't forget The pantry for breakfast and billiards for some Blue Moon Ale and Football..

Then off to Godskitchen to work for Ferry and then to PICOTTO..

Hells... yeah.. Picotto.. I can't wait to see this man... he makes me drop my jaw on the dance floor everytime.. He's amazing!

So what's your weekend looking like.. I'm already exhausted!

Admit it.. you're all jealous....!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh deepfunk you should make it out tonight.. kimmy's going as naughty school girl :) with a short red skirt.. ..*i'll make sure to flash my panties.. oops .. did i say that out loud again..

i am jealous! when are you gonna get me a job taking pictures for godskitchen (hint, hint)?

naughty schoolgirl is ok for this weekend, but not for halloween, shorty :nono: --- you'd better not! i'm still trying to come up with some genius idea for you...

Well, what's the report from Sat? What did you think about Ferry & Picotto? I was trying to keep an eye out for you, but somehow still missed you. I'm not sure who was still spinning at Avalon by the time I got there... probably sometime between 5 and 6, but I had a great night!!!

Woo hoo.. school girl outfits rule i've never been hugged by so many men in one night..

okay The drinks were flowing on saturday alright!

Ferry.. he was alright... i was bored by 2:30 so I left... His new years show was alot better.. place was packed though.. i think i had about 4 drinks spilt on me... ! Someone also knocked my belevidere out of my hand.. too bad you weren't there weyes so I could spill it on you! :D

Picotto.. oh my goodness dj gracious... he was unreal... i love this man... the music was head pounding... i danced danced and danced until the security guard thought that my piece of gum was some sort of drug and he kicked me out. .. but i stopped him and had him search me and low and behold.. nothing... loser.... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.. i hate avalon .. so much! I never have a good time... at least the music made up for it!

well until next time!... woot woot.. i'm keeping it low key.. i'll be in temecula for halloween ... kimmy's feet hurt from her bitch boots.. time for rest!

... too bad you weren't there weyes so I could spill it on you! :D...

the security guard thought that my piece of gum was some sort of drug and he kicked me out. .. but i stopped him and had him search me and low and behold.. nothing... loser.... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.. i hate avalon .. so much! I never have a good time... at least the music made up for it!...

i was about to say that about the drinks spilling :laugh: ! what is it about you and the drink loss? have i ever told you about my idea for the invention of the dancefloor sippee-cup :idea: ?

that's bullocks about the security guard. what type of crap is that :cuss: ? yeah, my best friend hates avalon/land too, so much that he won't go, no matter who's there. (i hate it, but i'll go, if deep dish are there...) it sucks, though, considering the djs they get :( .