Clubplanet Nightlife Community

my friends want a shore house all of a sudden

lol so my idiot friends watched that mtv true life bullshit and all of a sudden want to get a shore house in seaside next year......lol........heres there idea, u guys are gonna laugh, lol ......they wana rent a house that sleeps 7 people, but have 20 people invited so that they only pay about $500 each........lol i keep telling them it won't work and there all gonna get in trouble but o well........there saying " its not like all 20 people are gonna show up at once"....lol

my question is.........has anyone done anything like this???

guarenteed there will be weekends where almost everyone is down....................

tell your friends not to be cheap fucks!!!!!!!

Put up an additional 500 each then they are down to 10 peeps in the house!!!!!!

1000 for the summer is not alot of money!!!!

The only way you can make it work is if you alternate weekends and stick to it.....otherwise everyone will show up all the time, and probably bring guests, and it will be a nightmare.

Tell you friends to stop being cheap fucks and have less people, it's worth it.

I paid a lot of money for my share this summer but there were 5 people and 2 bedrooms and it was awesome. The extra money is worth not having to deal with the stress of 8 million people in your house every weekend.

Plus, if you get caught you're fucked.