Clubplanet Nightlife Community

talking in the bathroom

deepspell

so im droppin a duce....and this dude gets into the stall thats like 3 away from the one im in and starts flippin thru the newspaper...next thing i know hes like "HOW BOUT THOSE RED SOX".....

i stayed quiet for about 2 min and then he says "cant believe they fucking came back, those bastards"....so i respond with a fart...

people are weird bro....how the fuck do u talk to a total stranger in a stall thats about 20 feet away from yours...talk sports, get no answer, continue to talk...and listen to an ass rip in response....

theres is to be no talking while droppin the cosby kids @ the lake....fuckin weirdos :shaky:

well i had to get it off my chest....it is bizarre & disturbing

That's all right man, this is the Bump "..." forum where anything goes. topics like this one you presented thrives in here :cool:

Hoo man, that's some funny shit. I don't know how people can do that.

Only if i know who's in the other stall will i talk sometimes or make grunts. Otherwise , it's weird :laugh2:

I will only go to the bathroom if I am the only one in there.....I will wait until everyone leaves. I guess I get severe stage fright.

Also, if anyone tried talking to me, I'd freak out. Some people are weird though....they will like fart and shit when someone else is in there. That is gross, and then they will walk out and have no shame knowing that you were in there and know who it was.

:laugh: grunts....

there is this one old guy thats been working in accounting for like 60 yrs......guy is gunna keel over any day now...

every time he goes to the bath room, he comes in cursing and slams the door in the stall....once he gets to work hes like "ooooooooooo ahhhhhhhhhh, holy shit im irregular what the fuck'' grunting and cursing a storm all the while farting away...funniest shit i have ever heard in my life :laugh:

I will only go to the bathroom if I am the only one in there.....I will wait until everyone leaves. I guess I get severe stage fright.

Also, if anyone tried talking to me, I'd freak out. Some people are weird though....they will like fart and shit when someone else is in there. That is gross, and then they will walk out and have no shame knowing that you were in there and know who it was.

But we're all human!

And in the office, it's a public restroom, that's all inevitable.

The key is to act like you don't hear anything. Ruffle the newspapers extra loud. cough. Just relax, cuz at least for me, being in the bathroom is the most calming and relaxing part of work :cool:

hey deepspell, yeah grunts are always fun. On my Cali road trip last year, me and a buddy always found ourselves sitting stall-to-stall. So whenever some stranger would come in, we'd VEHEMENTly exaggerate our grunts. :laugh:

hahaha me2! but luckily here at work we have 2 individual bathrooms so u are all alone :D

Speaking of stalls...

I always use the handicapped ones if possible... So much more comfortable and roomy... The one at work is almost as big as my bedroom... :funny:

Speaking of stalls...

I always use the handicapped ones if possible... So much more comfortable and roomy... The one at work is almost as big as my bedroom... :funny:

i got yelled at for using the handicapped stall one time :laugh:

some dude in a wheelchair was waiting outside for me to finish and tells me

"you shoudlnt be using those son, those are for people with disabilities"

:laugh: i felt like such a scumbag that ive never done it again, never park in the handicapped spots either since then

i got yelled at for using the handicapped stall one time :laugh:

some dude in a wheelchair was waiting outside for me to finish and tells me

"you shoudlnt be using those son, those are for people with disabilities"

:laugh: i felt like such a scumbag that ive never done it again, never park in the handicapped spots either since then

I'm waiting for this to happen. There's a doctor's office in this building too, so you know its only a matter of time... I'd feel the exact same way if it happened to me but it hasn't yet so...

:laugh: hysterical thread :laugh:

My kids don't swim in public pools.....but once in a blue moon I just have to go at work and can't hold it till I get to the comforts of my own bathroom.... I hate that.... but you gotta do what you gotta do.. so i just make it quick and so far, haven't had a problem.

Never heard a chick grunt in the restroom.. I'd probably fall out laughing if I did.. :laugh:

so im droppin a duce....and this dude gets into the stall thats like 3 away from the one im in and starts flippin thru the newspaper...next thing i know hes like "HOW BOUT THOSE RED SOX".....

i stayed quiet for about 2 min and then he says "cant believe they fucking came back, those bastards"....so i respond with a fart...

people are weird bro....how the fuck do u talk to a total stranger in a stall thats about 20 feet away from yours...talk sports, get no answer, continue to talk...and listen to an ass rip in response....

theres is to be no talking while droppin the cosby kids @ the lake....fuckin weirdos :shaky:

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah go sox! whooooooos your deaaaaaler... whooooooos your deaaaaaler... whooooooos your deaaaaaler

Speaking of stalls...

lol..me 2...i use the handicapped stall...i use 3 ass gaskets and of course my shirt is off...bring in the sports page and 20 mins later i am done... :D