Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Boston's Hottest Calender Girls !!!

aftadark

Hey guys & gals... I have been invited to play at this upcoming event Thursday October 21st, 2004 : 10pm-2am : and I would Love to see some of you there having a good time with us!

Oh, and I definitely encourage the ladies to participate in this event ... My g/f is featured as one of the models, and I've been told that this is a very professional and high profile Calendar for 2005 -- Very impressive work going into this.

VENU-FRONT2.jpg

VENU-BACK.jpg

Check the flyer for the reduced guest-list info...

Or you can contact me as well ;) 508-889-2483

Come out and have a good time !!! :D

and... as always! Thank you for your support! 1... Chris "Kulture"

I really hope to see sum of you guys out...

I don't really play much outside of Therapy or after-hour gigs... This will be REALLY FUN for all of us!!! Drinks have been dropped in price at Venu just this last week, and I think to most of us here, that means only one thing ... it's time to get BENT!!! ;):D

Thanx, Chris, but no way!

I would def spare myself the embarrassment.

c'mon... you are and you KNOW it! you should come just to hang out nayway... ;):D (shameless promoting at it's best...LOL) ... you ARE beautiful! and again i hope you ALL stop in and have a few drinks with us... it's going to be an entire club full of FUN and babes... LOL

phatty!!! where are you on this one!??????

:laugh: Oh man, I know how those "test farts" can be... phatty I'm not sure if I ever told you the whole Hawaii military base / shopping mall / SARS bus escapade, but unfortunately I can relate.

what's more alarming to me is that I forgot about the bad test fart hours after it happened. man my short term mem is shot!

This kid I know, got drunk and took a roll for the first time, and then 3 hours later, we heard him go 'OH OH'.......turns out he shat his pants.

Would you be surprised to know that happened to me as well the first time I ingested. I was on the phone with someone and I said "ummm I gotta go now. Ill call you back."

Shit happens...literally