Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Site for Downloads...

kfitz73

Awesome site from the list of dj sets that are on here....one problem

it is not in english....and u have to be a member to download the sets, which would be a prblem if the first problem did not exist....any help????

I'm not a member and I downloaded some sets... On the left towards the top there should be a link that says "go to english version" From there you should be good...

thanks for the help on the english change......

but..

I tried to click on one of the sets and save target as...it saved in like 2 sec. which seemed weird so i clicked on the saved file and russian message came up telling me something about sealed file...

Any help?

Thanks in advance

thanks for the help on the english change......

but..

I tried to click on one of the sets and save target as...it saved in like 2 sec. which seemed weird so i clicked on the saved file and russian message came up telling me something about sealed file...

Any help?

Thanks in advance

I'm pretty sure I just left clicked on the sets...

ok...that is to play the sets...what about saving them so i can burn to cd and listen in my car.......that is key!!!!!

All I did was (left) click on the sets. It gave me an option to open or save the file. I chose save, picked where I wanted the file to go and that was that. As a matter of fact, I'm downloading the Holden & Satoshi sets as we speak...

ok...when i left click on the link for the sets it automatically opens up windows media player and starts to play the set. I am looking to save it to my computer so i can burn to cd. When I right click to save target as...it doesn't save it...rather saves an internet link to the set. Any help?

It might be my firewall that is not allowing me to save it...no too sure though

All I did was (left) click on the sets. It gave me an option to open or save the file. I chose save, picked where I wanted the file to go and that was that. As a matter of fact, I'm downloading the Holden & Satoshi sets as we speak...

What program are you using for MP3s that it gives you that option? I can't figure out how to save them either.