Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Freakadon For President Of Cp

Im Nominating Myself For President And I Need A Bodyguard. A Whale Would Be The Best For Me. I Need The Biggest And The Baddest. Any Suggestions. Does Anyone Know Any Whales Personally. I'm Gonna Make Appearences At Clubs And Venues.i Know Of One Whale On Cp But I Won't Mention Any Names...ha Ha Ha Ha !!!

How Do You Know How I Like It, You See I Need You Baby, You Just What I Need...luz

Take a bath first. When I smelled you @ avalon you reeked of onions. Second don't try to be a stud. Be yourself the nerd with the taped up glasses you always were. Don't front son or you gonna get played.

Luz for prez.

:half:

For The 100th Time I Never Went To Avalon And I Never Been There B4. You Did Not Meet Me. If You Did What Nationality Am I, What Do I Look Like. You Did Not Meet Me Sweetheart !!!!. Someone Tricked You And Said They Were Me. If You Ever Met Me You Would Want Me To Fuck You That Same Night...!

For The 100th Time I Never Went To Avalon And I Never Been There B4. You Did Not Meet Me. If You Did What Nationality Am I, What Do I Look Like. You Did Not Meet Me Sweetheart !!!!. Someone Tricked You And Said They Were Me. If You Ever Met Me You Would Want Me To Fuck You That Same Night...!

When I smell something bad I tend to close my eyes and pinch my nose. When I smelled you I was gonna tell you to go to webster hall and go to the basement cause you smell like you'd fit in there perfectly.

:half: