Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Want New Music?

djdana

Hello everyone! Some of you know me and some of you don't. I just wanted to give everyone the heads up concerning Karma Records in Lauderdale. Myself and my buddy DJ Mekka will be the music buyers for the store. Vinyl & CD's. So, if you haven't been to Karma in a while you might want to check it out again. We have a ton of new music in stock and loads more coming. I have connections with distributors in the US, UK and Canada so things are looking good. I hope to see some of you guys in there in the near future.

Here's the address:

Karma Records

868 E. Oakland Park Blvd.

Ft. Lauderdale, FL. 33334

Thanks for your time!

Dana

the so-called website has been "in the works" forever now (gecko told me "in the works" a couple years ago)...

so, as the new buyers... if i actually ask for something specific, and it gets written down, will it actually get ordered now?

The website is actually moving forward now. As for special orders, I will do my best to get what you want.

Peace, Dana

hey dana whats up

karma fuckin used to suck balls thier buyers were the worst

ide go in there and askk them for a track that i KNEW wasnt out yet and they would bullshit me and say..

oh we had that but we sold out of that already we should get restock in a week or so

but i like ur taste u know how to buy music :dj:

hey dana whats up

karma fuckin used to suck balls thier buyers were the worst

ide go in there and askk them for a track that i KNEW wasnt out yet and they would bullshit me and say..

oh we had that but we sold out of that already we should get restock in a week or so

but i like ur taste u know how to buy music :dj:

What's up Andrew? Well, that was then and this is now. You should definitely come in and give it a second chance.

Peace, Dana

dana, what labels are you introducing to karma? at no fault of april or gecko (as they've always been very courteous to me)...i've tried to explain to the past buyers at karma what i typically look for, and i've always gotten a lot of confused looks, or plastic reassurances. nowadays, i look for a lot of the analog sounds (less effects or "dry" tones). stuff like Soul Mekanik, Ben Mono, Dirk Technic, Phunk Investigation, etc... if it's four-on-the-floor, breakbeat, or two-step, it makes no difference, as i spin multi-genre. i pick up tech-house(ish) or even electro-clash(ish) plates a lot too... the eurotrash vocal tracks work as well. just curious as to what kind of fresh sounds you're bringing to the wall...

I hope you can come in and check it out for yourself, but here's just a taste.

House labels:

Promo Exclusives from Beatcode, More Devotion, Boxa, Tight, Sensei and all Pure Music Labels.

Labels we are fond of:

Jamayka, Bamboo, Lowdown, Bosh, Bush, Myna, EQ Grey LTD, Robsoul, Drop Music, Jah Love, Brique Rouge, Big Chief, Detour, Oblong, EukaHouse, Honchos, NRK, OM, Urbana, Poker Flat, Iron Box, Etc.......

The Deep Dish remixes...

If I could save time in a...pun-chis-pun-chis...bottle...pun-chi-pun-chis...

the first thing that I'd like to...pun-chis-pun-chis...doooooooooooooooooo

is to save every moment...pun-chis-pun-chis...til eternity passes...pun-chis-pun-chis...just to spend a moment...pun-chis-pun-chis...with youuuuuuuu