Can We Please

italianp7

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

haha i hope they win the series. I mean come on, almost a century without winning a world series? thats gotta hurt

yeah i hope they win it also... you know who must be pissed off right now?

babe ruth he's being held and being beaten with a bat by four dead Sox fans lol

:isok:

you know when you buy those scratchy lottery tickets for a kid and they walk around thinking just because they have the ticket they are going to win a million dollars, when the chances are one in one million! are you going to tell the kid this.... no!... your gonna let them be happy with their dreams...just like the boston fans, sweetie i guess we can let them be happy. look at the "wee little ones" they are so happy they got the ticket...it took them almost ONE HUNDRED YEARS! :laugh: to get this far. aww there so cute.....how many times did we win the REAL jack-pot again?

Cookie don't lie to us. You like to wear silly little clown outfits and make gonzo's inside circus tents while listening to johnny rocs on ktu.

:half:

:laugh:

actually-people call me that because I wind up in weird positions after a long night of rockin out.......