Clubplanet Nightlife Community

simple chronic halitosis

f***ing disgusting!! i was just knocked clear across the room by this man's bad breath. he's signing papers and i'm ducking to avoid the stream of rancid, warm, stenchy air permeating from his cake hole. UGH!! remember peeps, brush your teeth before you leave your house in the morning so you won't offend!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

lol, when i read the topic of the thread i thought his breath smeeled like bud! Pretty funny. Anyways, I have the same problem here- it smells like one of my bosses drinksfrom the toilet before he came to work every morning, really gross.

------------------

"There was a time before we were born when the soul of each one of us decreed that we be brought into life. We have all made a place for ourselves on this earth, each life precious, each path different. But we all share the same goal of inner peace and it is there within us all to be discovered, and it can only be discovered through love."

unfortunately, no amount of brushing is going to help if you suffer from halitosis. you need to see a doctor and get it treated - they gotta scrape your tongue, give you special mouthwash, etc. in the meantime, the rest of us have to suffer until they figure it out. you'd think people turning blue from not breathing around them might clue them in... cwm13.gif